SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iran

+2
Vilipend
thedelboy
6 posters

Go down

Iran Empty Iran

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:17 pm

A country with a long and great history.
A mostly peaceful people.
Big on democracy till they had it cruelly destroyed in the fifties.
Do any of you actually see Iran as a threat to world stability?

Back to top Go down

Iran Empty Re: Iran

Post by thedelboy Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:20 pm

No but I do see IM a prat(Is that how you spell Imujidan?) destroying any chance of peace how the "F" can they justify killing innocents then calling a jihad on Britain cos Britain dont like the murdering scum?? I hate dictatorships with a vengeance (by the way we are heading that way ourselfs)
thedelboy
thedelboy
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilipend Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:22 pm

It was Britain which destroyed Iran's democracy and replaced it with the evil Shah.
Vilipend
Vilipend
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thedelboy Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Sorry Villi I will not believe the crap of Britain causing the down fall of the Shah , A very good friend of mine who was the Shahs daughters bodygaurd(a fantastic motorcyclist and driver, and bleedin female)told me a lot of what went on in the past in Iran Britain tried to help but were too late in doing so, hence the Ayatolla got into power and there has been no peace since!! FACT
thedelboy
thedelboy
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:31 pm

thedelboy wrote:Sorry Villi I will not believe the crap of Britain causing the down fall of the Shah , A very good friend of mine who was the Shahs daughters bodygaurd(a fantastic motorcyclist and driver, and bleedin female)told me a lot of what went on in the past in Iran Britain tried to help but were too late in doing so, hence the Ayatolla got into power and there has been no peace since!! FACT

Del ...you have it all arse about tit.
There was a very good democracy in Iran until the U'K toppled it and put the Sha into power as a dictator.
America and the UK have always seen democracy in the area as a threat to their interests so have always prevented it happening or destroyed it when it has.

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:34 pm

jack wrote:A country with a long and great history. A mostly peaceful people. Big on democracy till they had it cruelly destroyed in the fifties.

yes, me. i feel uneasy about iran. they have been baring their teeth at israel for a good while now, things could escalate.

however iran notoriously has a very high ratio of under-25's, who are pro-west and also very 'cyber-savvy' so these youngsters will always know what's going on in the world, no matter how much the regime tries to restrict internet access to local or world news. hence (hopefully) peace and commonsense will prevail.
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

http://www.don't.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:53 pm

CannyG wrote:
jack wrote:A country with a long and great history. A mostly peaceful people. Big on democracy till they had it cruelly destroyed in the fifties.

yes, me. i feel uneasy about iran. they have been baring their teeth at israel for a good while now, things could escalate.

however iran notoriously has a very high ratio of under-25's, who are pro-west and also very 'cyber-savvy' so these youngsters will always know what's going on in the world, no matter how much the regime tries to restrict internet access to local or world news. hence (hopefully) peace and commonsense will prevail.

If I was Iran I too would be baring my teeth at Israel ...a nuclear armed war machine that breaks all international law with impunity.
I would aslo want nukes as Israel and America don't fight people who can fight back.
Iran are surrounded right now by American forces ...wouldn't you want something to deter them ...or would you just roll over and die ...again ...as in the fifties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:26 pm

In fact the way American might has surrounded Iran ...if governments are supposed to protect their people ...it's their duty to get the best weaponry possible under such extreme circumstances don't you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by thedelboy Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Jack sorry no offence but I wont get involved in this one as I have very strong views that could be deemed offensive, and I have stated I will not bring this forum into disrepute;(and I would if I expressed my views) so lets agree to disagree on you very well put side of things Smile
thedelboy
thedelboy
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:44 pm

thedelboy wrote:Jack sorry no offence but I wont get involved in this one as I have very strong views that could be deemed offensive, and I have stated I will not bring this forum into disrepute;(and I would if I expressed my views) so lets agree to disagree on you very well put side of things Smile

Del ...be honest ...you didn't know we toppled Iranian democracy in the fifties for oil and put the Sha into power as a dictator did you?
Cos no matter how strong your views may be ...thats the facts ...plain and simple.
It was a highly respected democracy too.
Globaly respected.
Then to stop America and Britain bleeding all the wealth from the nation and reducing the Iranians to poverty ...they decided to nationalise ...their own oil ...to sell to us rather than have stolen from them.
That was just to much for the Ynks and the Brits so democracy was destroyed.
Of course Britain wanted to go to the Shas aid ...he was our man.

Back to top Go down

Post by thedelboy Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Jack there is more to it than the basic outline, The yanks wanted what they would not give Britain supported Iran but were pushed by the wayside(as you probably know)I do not agree with what happened then nor do I agree with a hitlerite that is in power now ! but I do know more than I can put here (family and friends still go to Iran)
thedelboy
thedelboy
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:21 pm

thedelboy wrote:Jack there is more to it than the basic outline, The yanks wanted what they would not give Britain supported Iran but were pushed by the wayside(as you probably know)I do not agree with what happened then nor do I agree with a hitlerite that is in power now ! but I do know more than I can put here (family and friends still go to Iran)
Fairy nuff mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:57 pm

jack wrote:
CannyG wrote:

If I was Iran I too would be baring my teeth at Israel ...a nuclear armed war machine that breaks all international law with impunity.
I would aslo want nukes as Israel and America don't fight people who can fight back.
Iran are surrounded right now by American forces ...wouldn't you want something to deter them ...or would you just roll over and die ...again ...as in the fifties.
i agree with you jack. i am no apologist for israel, believe me. israel is a country with ultra-modern state-of-the-art armoury and machinery, surrounded by muslim states with mostly crude inferior technology, and who thus rely on their wits to put up a half-decent fight.
iran's weaponry is somewhere in between the 2 extremes, they are seeking increased nuclear arms capablity (but it won't be granted by the international community!!) but at the end of the day, there will be no winners if a conflict between iran and israel starts, things will escalate.

america's declaration yesterday that they would not 'interfere' in a fight between israel and iran sounds ominous in the extreme!! they know something! i feel something is about to happen. anyway, i do not believe what america said, they would step in sooner or later.

(and when i said yesterday that the young educated ppl of iran were pro-west, what i really meant was that they are less anti-west than the establishment). and did you kow that the BBC has now created a multimillion pound farsi-speaking world service so that the huge iranian exile population can be in touch with iranians at home?? at first i thought "am i paying my licence money for that??" but then i thought " if it ulitmately contributes to world peace, bring it on!!")
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:15 pm

Iran has at last agreed to send all their uranium abroad (to france and russia) for enrichment, and these enriched-uranium rods will be sent back to iran to be used strictly for research purposes, nothing else. in partic, they have agreed not to do anything to develop or further enhance their nuclear development programme.

s'pose the upshot of all that is that we should now all be able to sleep safer in our beds.....we'll see.
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilipend Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:59 pm

I never considered Iran a threat Canny..! Shocked
Vilipend
Vilipend
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rollup Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:23 pm

I'm a dissilusionist who can't spell.
To the extent ...I don't believe a word ...not a single word ...any of these talking heads say.
I cannot believe any of them and think people in democracies have become mentally challenged by growing up on a diet of talking heads on a screen.
Who the fuck do these heads belong to?
Who the fuck are these people?
Why can they never ever gain my trust?
I don't belive a single word any of them say.
If I might one face to face and he says ...nice day innit ...I'm going to double check ...if it looks like he might be right ...I'm going to be looking for the catch.
I read between the lies as best I can and attempt my own conclusions ...which so far have served me pretty well.
Don't believe any of them about anything.
Rollup
Rollup
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:32 am

their president issues threats to israel though!!

BTW do we have an israel/palestine thread? if not i will start one tomorrow morning. secretary of state hilary clinton is in town and i have plentyto say.
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilipend Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:39 am

The Zionist entity is constantly lobbying for war against Iran.
With the US congress in their pockets,
this is the danger.
Vilipend
Vilipend
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rollup Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:40 am

thedelboy wrote:A very good friend of mine who was the Shahs daughters bodygaurd(a FACT

The amount of posts where del knew someone who was conected to someone famous evil in the movies etc ...should be made into a book of special bullshit quotes.
I'll bet he has a mate who is a reletive of Tony Blair and knows where Elvis really is.
Rollup
Rollup
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:23 am

Emilyb wrote:
thedelboy wrote:A very good friend of mine who was the Shahs daughters bodygaurd(a FACT

The amount of posts where del knew someone who was conected to someone famous evil in the movies etc ...should be made into a book of special bullshit quotes.
I'll bet he has a mate who is a reletive of Tony Blair and knows where Elvis really is.

Laughing Iran Sign0156
Joshua
Joshua
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rollup Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:59 pm

Joshua wrote:
Emilyb wrote:

Laughing Iran Sign0156

He now reckons he's broke his wrist ...or his pissed father did and guess what ...he was in hospital for three whole hours ...thats got to be the fastsest broken bone visit to a hospital I ever heard of!!
Rollup
Rollup
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:18 pm

Rollup wrote:

And Lord Lucan-plus Shergar-Jimmy Hoffa. Laughing Laughing
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Fresh
Fresh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rollup Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:15 pm

Broken wrist ...three hours in hospital then home and typing merrily away ...and people believe this stuff?
Rollup
Rollup
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:09 pm

Rollup wrote:Broken wrist ...three hours in hospital then home and typing merrily away ...and people believe this stuff?
yes, come to think of it, the delboy seems to have numerous health problems and injuries and he is quite accident-prone too.

still, he's quite a funny guy and he does have a good heart. (by that i mean he is
good-hearted, i don't mean he is an angina sufferrer.)
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum