SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tv licence.I went and got one yesterday.

3 posters

Go down

Tv licence.I went and got one yesterday. Empty Tv licence.I went and got one yesterday.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:03 am

Haven't had a telly for about a year.
After yesterday and today we are wondering ...why did we bother?
What a pile of crap ...'cept for Jools Holland.
What a waste.

Back to top Go down

Tv licence.I went and got one yesterday. Empty Re: Tv licence.I went and got one yesterday.

Post by Dean Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:06 am

Do you ever stop moaning?
Dean
Dean
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Tv licence.I went and got one yesterday. Empty Re: Tv licence.I went and got one yesterday.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:15 am

Dean wrote:Do you ever stop moaning?
Not lately ...and theres more to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:57 am

In my opinion the price of the tv licence is daylight robbery,the program's on the 5 channels are mostly rubbish. And besides that more and more people have now got sky or digital tv which also have to be paid for unless your on free view.I think if people are subscribing to a digital company they shouldnt have to pay the tv licence why should we if we are already paying £30 or £40 per month to watch tv, why should we pay twice.
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by thedelboy Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:41 pm

June as usual you have spoken with great insight on how most of us licence payers feel!!
I for one believe it should be abolished! and the bbc directorsshould be held to public scrutiny over wages and the such Mad
thedelboy
thedelboy
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:45 pm

If the BEEB didn't pay Ross such a rediculous amount, that might save ppl a few bob mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by thedelboy Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:48 pm

Micky he is just one person (I personnaly like Ross but do not agree he is worth that amount)
thedelboy
thedelboy
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:48 pm

I could do without the BBC, I hardly ever watch it.....
Dean
Dean
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:50 pm

thedelboy wrote:Micky he is just one person (I personnaly like Ross but do not agree he is worth that amount)

He's a bit like Angus Deyton in the fact that he acts like a smartarse twat, but he's a terrible sycophant as well and he's certainly not worth £6m a year imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by thedelboy Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:52 pm

the thing with Ross is the big stars are fighting toget on his show so the beeb want to keep him
thedelboy
thedelboy
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:53 pm

Dean wrote:I could do without the BBC, I hardly ever watch it.....

I could do without the TV period I dont really watch it that much and when I start my reborning I will watch it even less.
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:54 pm

June wrote:

I could do without the TV period I dont really watch it that much and when I start my reborning I will watch it even less.

Your not getting rid of my 42" plasma dear i can promise you. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:55 pm

June wrote:

Hi June. What is reborning?
Dean
Dean
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:57 pm

I don't think he,s worth the money either Del ... All that money he gets paid for a few minutes work its indecent imo.. If he had to get upevery morning and go out to work for 8 hours a day on the pay we have to survive on he wouldn't last 5 minutes...
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:01 pm

Dean wrote:
June wrote:

HI Dean its a process of making dolls look like real babies ..some people don't like it but its a fascinating hobby I love it the art work that goes into them painting etc. each to their own though that's what makes all individual.
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:03 pm

June wrote:
Dean wrote:
June wrote:

HI Dean its a process of making dolls look like real babies ..some people don't like it but its a fascinating hobby I love it the art work that goes into them painting etc. each to their own though that's what makes all individual.

Sounds interesting, we all have our owm little hobbies that make us tick. I am officially the worst artist/painter in the world, I'm rubbish at drawing.... Laughing
Dean
Dean
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum