SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women And Man Admit Horrific Child Sex Abuse

2 posters

Go down

Women And Man Admit Horrific Child Sex Abuse Empty Women And Man Admit Horrific Child Sex Abuse

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:30 pm

I hope someone in the prison kills the barstewards.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Nursery-Abuse-Trio-Admit-String-Of-Child-Sexual-Assault-Offences/Article/200910115396963

Back to top Go down

Women And Man Admit Horrific Child Sex Abuse Empty Re: Women And Man Admit Horrific Child Sex Abuse

Post by Tytonidae Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:45 pm

I hope they are held indefinately and given no release date, when they are sentenced in November.
Tytonidae
Tytonidae
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Women And Man Admit Horrific Child Sex Abuse Empty Re: Women And Man Admit Horrific Child Sex Abuse

Post by Syl Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:48 pm

I have felt physically sick reading this.

I am sure this is very rare in nurserys, but something I read hit a nerve.

A lot of nurserys, care homes, places where our most vulnerable members of society are, are run and worked in, by people who do become very close to each other. The rules are bent, and no one is going to report their friend, for what appears to be unimportant.
The rules state that in a nursery, 2 people should be with a baby/child at all times. This did'nt happen here, (obviously) and I would bet it does'nt happen in many places.
If the rules had been adhered too, this could never have happened.

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum