SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 months ago..Youths Set Womans Hair On Fire.

Go down

3 months ago..Youths Set Womans Hair On Fire. Empty 3 months ago..Youths Set Womans Hair On Fire.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:40 pm

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/video/Youths-Set-Womans-Hair-On-Fire/Video/200908315365164?lpos=Most+Watched_19&lid=VIDEO_2006572_Youths+Set+Woman's+Hair+On+Fire&videoCategory=Most+Watched

This is what happened to the 4 people involved. Bleeding joke this country!!

" No action against three youths after woman's hair set alight on Hastings train "

" A fourth youth......was charged with endangering safety on the railway "

http://www.sussexexpress.co.uk/hastings-news/No-action-against-three-youths.5665241.jp

Back to top Go down

3 months ago..Youths Set Womans Hair On Fire. Empty Re: 3 months ago..Youths Set Womans Hair On Fire.

Post by Tytonidae Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:58 pm

"endangering safety on the railway" - what kind of trumped up weak charge is that? It's quite shocking to watch that little clip actually, the sheer randomness of the attack, setting fire to her hair like that, what was their intent!!? - it turned my stomach. I think that he and his accomplices are dangerous and the full weight of the law should come down on them.
Tytonidae
Tytonidae
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

3 months ago..Youths Set Womans Hair On Fire. Empty Re: 3 months ago..Youths Set Womans Hair On Fire.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:56 pm

I agree.....squashed by pigs!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytonidae Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:29 pm

lol! Rolling Eyes
Tytonidae
Tytonidae
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum