SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry guys.

Go down

Sorry guys. Empty Sorry guys.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:42 pm

That ive not put any new threads up today, but in between sorting out the letitbe business and doing some DIY ive not had too much time to do anything else lol, but i'll get back on the horse tomorrow. Wink

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys. Empty Re: Sorry guys.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:56 pm

MickyMod wrote:That ive not put any new threads up today, but in between sorting out the letitbe business and doing some DIY ive not had too much time to do anything else lol, but i'll get back on the horse tomorrow. Wink

But ...did anyone notice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:59 pm

jack wrote:
MickyMod wrote:That ive not put any new threads up today, but in between sorting out the letitbe business and doing some DIY ive not had too much time to do anything else lol, but i'll get back on the horse tomorrow. Wink

But ...did anyone notice?

Prolly not jack, but i still like to do my bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:33 pm

I was too worried all the posts would crash so have`nt noticed any difference. :wavingsmily:
Snookerballs
Snookerballs
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Snookerballs wrote:I was too worried all the posts would crash so have`nt noticed any difference. :wavingsmily:

I shall just give up and go home then guys Sad oh fancy that i am at home lol. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum