SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BENIDORM!!!!

3 posters

Go down

BENIDORM!!!! Empty BENIDORM!!!!

Post by CannyX Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Makes staying in on a friday night great fun!! The story (such as it is) has moved on: the posh couple has divorced, the laybout chav husband is now working for his future dad-in-law. The grandma is a star! Her fiance is as daft as a brush, (i will never forget that falsetto karaoke rendition he gave, laughed till i cried :rofl;: ), The swinger couple are still swinging, and the gay couple are a scream!

An hour of pure escapism on a friday night. Get a bottle of good wine!!
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

http://www.don't.com

Back to top Go down

BENIDORM!!!! Empty Re: BENIDORM!!!!

Post by Syl Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Just watched it online. I am recording the rest of the series.
It's the funniest thing on TV at the moment.

My hairdresser inadvertently booked into that hotel last year. She almost cancelled when she realised it was the same one. affraid

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:20 pm

Syl wrote:Just watched it online. I am recording the rest of the series.
It's the funniest thing on TV at the moment.

My hairdresser inadvertently booked into that hotel last year. She almost cancelled when she realised it was the same one. affraid
hiya syl love!! you ok?? i don't blame her. i would probably make a bolt for the door myself. Laughing

i agree, it's my fav prog just now (though i love all mitchell and webb comedies too) even though this current series of benidorm is not as excellent as the first one, it is still great!! the hotel waiters are all wallies, and that single-parent mum is horrific!! mind you the entire cast is - in a good,way!
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:47 pm

Call me a snob if you like, but if this really is Brits abroad im really glad i cant afford it at mo. affraid :legsout:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilipend Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:32 pm

Here we go: Smile

Vilipend
Vilipend
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:57 pm

MickyMod wrote:
Call me a snob if you like, but if this really is Brits abroad im really glad i cant afford it at mo. affraid :legsout:
MM, let yourself go, you might be taking benidorm too "seriously"! Laughing Laughing
i told yer to "get a bottle of wine." benidorm is a silly romp, a french farce, it lampoons the worst british stereotypes. the characters are imported wholesale from shows like jeremy kyle and trisha, except that the benidorm revellers actually have teeth!

Vilipend wrote:Here we go: Smile

vili, comedy gold, genius!!!! :rofl;:
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:19 pm

I think i'll give it a miss thanks all the same. :legsout:

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:40 pm

I have only ever had ONE holiday abroad, where I encountered people like that. It was in Portugal, in the worst hotel I have ever stayed. (one of those last minute deals, accomodation on arrival) NEVER AGAIN.
A couple of weeks later, it was actually featured on a TV prog called, "Holidays from hell" Rolling Eyes

It did'nt put me off though.

My tip......NEVER go to the popular places in Spain in July or August, thats when all the chavs are there.

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:45 pm

Syl wrote:I have only ever had ONE holiday abroad, where I encountered people like that. It was in Portugal, in the worst hotel I have ever stayed. (one of those last minute deals, accomodation on arrival) NEVER AGAIN.
A couple of weeks later, it was actually featured on a TV prog called, "Holidays from hell" Rolling Eyes

It did'nt put me off though.

My tip......NEVER go to the popular places in Spain in July or August, thats when all the chavs are there.

When i get to have them lol i either go on holiday in June or October, NEVER in peak season, cos your guaranteed to get the dregs then.

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:08 am

enjoyed benidorm again last night. i've switched allegiances now - i used to think the grandma was the funniest one in there.

now i KNOW it's grandad who is definitely the comedy genius. brill!!
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum