SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some guys have all the luck.

Go down

Some guys have all the luck. Empty Some guys have all the luck.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:57 pm

Chelsea footballer Frank Lampard won £300,000 at the blackjack table in a Las Vegas hotel which paid for his holiday, but then again thats loose change to someone who earns £120,000 a week, but am i jealous, you bet ya life i bloody am. Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Shocked

Back to top Go down

Some guys have all the luck. Empty Re: Some guys have all the luck.

Post by CannyX Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:35 pm

MickyMod wrote:Chelsea footballer Frank Lampard won £300,000 at the blackjack table in a Las Vegas hotel which paid for his holiday, but then again thats loose change to someone who earns £120,000 a week, but am i jealous, you bet ya life i bloody am. Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Shocked
FFS!! when did that happen MM, was it on his birthday recently?? what a present!!

he had a very priviledged upbringing too, he went to an expensive school, he's a posh rich git who conceals his posh accent, the tosser!! why couldn't a hard-up guy have won that loot instead?? . that win means absolutely nothing to a loaded guy like FL!! it galls me to think that the £300k came ultimately from the pockets of cash-strapped 'average joes' desperately trying their luck at gambling to make a quick buck -and failing miserably!!

FL did have a bit of bad luck recently: his mum died of cancer last year and his fiance (the mother of his 2 children) left him. well, i suppose he could comfort himself with all that dosh. Rolling Eyes
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

http://www.don't.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:12 pm

CannyG wrote:
MickyMod wrote:Chelsea footballer Frank Lampard won £300,000 at the blackjack table in a Las Vegas hotel which paid for his holiday, but then again thats loose change to someone who earns £120,000 a week, but am i jealous, you bet ya life i bloody am. Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Shocked
FFS!! when did that happen MM, was it on his birthday recently?? what a present!!

he had a very priviledged upbringing too, he went to an expensive school, he's a posh rich git who conceals his posh accent, the tosser!! why couldn't a hard-up guy have won that loot instead?? . that win means absolutely nothing to a loaded guy like FL!! it galls me to think that the £300k came ultimately from the pockets of cash-strapped 'average joes' desperately trying their luck at gambling to make a quick buck -and failing miserably!!

FL did have a bit of bad luck recently: his mum died of cancer last year and his fiance (the mother of his 2 children) left him. well, i suppose he could comfort himself with all that dosh. Rolling Eyes

It was a bit of a pressie wasn't it mate the lucky sod, and his cousin is Jamie Redknapp who used to play for Spurs, and i was mates with him when i lived down south, and your right Canny their not exactly short of a few bob the gits lol. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum