SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the end of this weeks X-factor......

Go down

At the end of this weeks X-factor...... Empty At the end of this weeks X-factor......

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:55 pm

They asked for ppl to apply for the new series of Britains Got Talent, now if you were brave enough to do it what special talent would you show the judges.

Keep it clean please guys.

Back to top Go down

At the end of this weeks X-factor...... Empty Re: At the end of this weeks X-factor......

Post by Syl Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:58 pm

I would sing my almost famous version of "Big Spender" Sung it in Cyprus, and was offered a job. Honest.
(he did'nt say what it was though) :P

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

At the end of this weeks X-factor...... Empty Re: At the end of this weeks X-factor......

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:01 am

Syl wrote:I would sing my almost famous version of "Big Spender" Sung it in Cyprus, and was offered a job. Honest.

So why dont you go for it then syl. :bliss:

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:08 am

MickyMod wrote:
Syl wrote:I would sing my almost famous version of "Big Spender" Sung it in Cyprus, and was offered a job. Honest.

Nah, my home is here, Micky. Anyway, what sounds good in an open air venue, might sound painful in a closed in space.

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:31 am

Syl wrote:
MickyMod wrote:

Nah, my home is here, Micky. Anyway, what sounds good in an open air venue, might sound painful in a closed in space.

You dont know till you try mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down