SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONE IN THREE teanage girls have been sexually abused.

+4
Dean
Snookerballs
letitbe
Syl
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ONE IN THREE teanage girls have been sexually abused. - Page 2 Empty Re: ONE IN THREE teanage girls have been sexually abused.

Post by chronos Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:52 pm

on several occasions it has happened. (mostly when I was younger;-) )

last night I was asleep and my wife got home from the gym and woke me up, wanted sex and talked me into it.

was I abused?

it depends on the definition of abuse right?
thats my only point.
chronos
chronos
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

ONE IN THREE teanage girls have been sexually abused. - Page 2 Empty Re: ONE IN THREE teanage girls have been sexually abused.

Post by Syl Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:56 pm

Yes, it is interesting. Normally, IME, Males dont admit to be "pressured" into any sort of sexual activity.

Its definately worth exploring though.
In this survey, 1 in 17 young men admitted to being sexually abused.

I have a son, and I would hate to think he had been abused, sexually or in any other way.

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:58 pm

chronos wrote:on several occasions it has happened. (mostly when I was younger;-) )

last night I was asleep and my wife got home from the gym and woke me up, wanted sex and talked me into it.

was I abused?

it depends on the definition of abuse right?
thats my only point.

Oh for Goodness sake Chronos, We are not talking about having to make an effort, we are talking about ABUSE, Rolling Eyes

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by chronos Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:43 am

thats why I want to know what the definition was in this survey

I have heard some say that if you pressure someone into sex then that is abuse..if that is the definition then I can understand the survey result

why is this survey a secret?
chronos
chronos
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2