SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If it wasn't for our spooks.

+2
Snookerballs
Old_Punk
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

If it wasn't for our spooks. - Page 2 Empty Re: If it wasn't for our spooks.

Post by Old_Punk Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:56 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Old_Punk wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
Old_Punk wrote:so why doesn't her website or autobiography state that?

Because it has become a political myth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone with an ounce of political knowledge will tell you this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so why does her autobiography and charity website say the opposite of what you are saying?

Is she lying? Is her website lying? :wavingsmily:

They're not lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're just like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISINFORMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

So you are saying that Mrs Thatcher herself was misinformed????????????????????????????

That must be a quote of the week - to back up your 'argument'- you reckon Thatcher herself doesn't know.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why/how is la Thatch misinformed about her role?

Wasn't she there at the time? Does she have a double?
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:02 am

Was Maggie Thatcher having her Milk Bottles bugged by MI 5 then!!!! :hrthrth: Damned United Dairies Shocked
Snookerballs
Snookerballs
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:05 am

Snookerballs wrote:Was Maggie Thatcher having her Milk Bottles bugged by MI 5 then!!!! :hrthrth: Damned United Dairies Shocked

No that was Faith Brown Laughing
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:19 am

Old_Punk wrote:So you are saying that Mrs Thatcher herself was misinformed????????????????????????????

That must be a quote of the week - to back up your 'argument'- you reckon Thatcher herself doesn't know.

Because she didn't make the final decision regarding the withdrawl of free milk to primary school children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she actually opposed the decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which bit of that don't you understand??????????????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:24 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Old_Punk wrote:So you are saying that Mrs Thatcher herself was misinformed????????????????????????????

Because she didn't make the final decision regarding the withdrawl of free milk to primary school children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she actually opposed the decision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which bit of that don't you understand??????????????????????????????????????

Which bit dont you understand of: Her autobiography doesn't agree with your version of events? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Surely she should know about it, shouldn't she be the best source? Or was she mistaken as you say? How can she be mistaken on something like that?

Will you say that Tony Blair didn't want the Iraq War but Ian Duncan-Smith did? Rolling Eyes
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:25 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/june/15/newsid_4486000/4486571.stm

Documents released under the 30-year rule revealed that Mrs Thatcher was considering several options including charges for borrowing library books, increased prices for school meals and admission fees for museums.

However, it also revealed that she advised against cutting free school milk for all children on the grounds it would "arouse widespread public antagonism".

It appears you're 30 years behind the times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wavingsmily:

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:27 am

But not for junior children as I said earlier. Seems you are 37 years behind the times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All does not equal junior does it????????????????????????????????????????
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:29 am

Old_Punk wrote:Which bit dont you understand of: Her autobiography doesn't agree with your version of events? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Surely she should know about it, shouldn't she be the best source? Or was she mistaken as you say? How can she be mistaken on something like that?

Will you say that Tony Blair didn't want the Iraq War but Ian Duncan-Smith did? Rolling Eyes

Documents released under the 30-year rule revealed that Mrs Thatcher was considering several options including charges for borrowing library books, increased prices for school meals and admission fees for museums.

However, it also revealed that she advised against cutting free school milk for all children on the grounds it would "arouse widespread public antagonism".

Does it still need explaining to you????????????????????????????????????????????????

Or can you work it out for yourself??????????????????????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:32 am

Old_Punk wrote:But not for junior children as I said earlier. Seems you are 37 years behind the times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Labour had already withdrawn free milk for older children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harold Wilson's Labour government stopped free milk for secondary school pupils in 1968

I'm here all week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl;:

You make it too easy for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:34 am

Shall I explain it to you in basic English so you'll understand what the concept of politics is??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Looks like you've lost again because the argument wasn't about all children losing their milk just SOME, - NOT ALL.
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:35 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Old_Punk wrote:But not for junior children as I said earlier. Seems you are 37 years behind the times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Labour had already withdrawn free milk for older children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harold Wilson's Labour government stopped free milk for secondary school pupils in 1968

I'm here all week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl;:

You make it too easy for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior children dont go to secondary school though do they?????????????????????????????
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:39 am

Old_Punk wrote:All does not equal junior does it????????????????????????????????????????

Shall I explain it to you in basic English so you'll understand what the concept of politics is??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Looks like you've lost again because the argument wasn't about all children losing their milk just SOME, - NOT ALL.

1968 - Labour withdraw free milk from secondary school children.

1971 - she advised against cutting free school milk for all children (all children means all the children in primary schools)

You do know that 1968 comes before 1971????????????????????????????????????????? :rofl;:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:42 am

Old_Punk wrote:Junior children dont go to secondary school though do they?????????????????????????????

Where did I say that Primary school kids attend secondary school???????????????????????????????????????

Ohhhhhhh..........................you making things up.................AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:43 am

So you agree that she was fine with cutting milk for juniors but not fine for under 7s????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

That was the state of play, no cuts for under 7s but over 7s yes cut. Her autobiography says the same that it would be easier to find the money from the over 7 milk budget but not from the under 7 milk budget.

Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:45 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Old_Punk wrote:Junior children dont go to secondary school though do they?????????????????????????????

Where did I say that Primary school kids attend secondary school???????????????????????????????????????

Ohhhhhhh..........................you making things up.................AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

No I leave that to you, still at least now you know that junior children dont go to Secondary school - it was ridiculous to put the 1968 date when it had no relevance to primary school children, did it? Unless you think Thathcer was in the Wilson Govt of 1968.
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:52 am

Old_Punk wrote:So you agree that she was fine with cutting milk for juniors but not fine for under 7s????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

That was the state of play, no cuts for under 7s but over 7s yes cut. Her autobiography says the same that it would be easier to find the money from the over 7 milk budget but not from the under 7 milk budget.

Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem to have difficultly in distinguishing the difference between Primary school and secondary school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;:

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:54 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Old_Punk wrote:So you agree that she was fine with cutting milk for juniors but not fine for under 7s????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You seem to have difficultly in distinguishing the difference between Primary school and secondary school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;:

I'm afraid that's you JO, not me. So you cannot rebut the fact that Thatcher said it was ok to remove - snatch - milk from the 7-11yr olds??????????????????????????????????????

Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:59 am

Old_Punk wrote:No I leave that to you, still at least now you know that junior children dont go to Secondary school -.
For the second time please show me where I stated that primary school children go to secondary school?????????????????????????????????

Can't find the post?????????????????????????????????

Or were you just making it up............YET AGAIN??????????????????????????????

Old_Punk wrote:
it was ridiculous to put the 1968 date when it had no relevance to primary school children, did it? -.
It was simplified for YOU as you were unable to grasp the FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

Old_Punk wrote:
Unless you think Thathcer was in the Wilson Govt of 1968.

It was for your ignorant benefit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl;:

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:02 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Old_Punk wrote:No I leave that to you, still at least now you know that junior children dont go to Secondary school -.
For the second time please show me where I stated that primary school children go to secondary school?????????????????????????????????

Can't find the post?????????????????????????????????

Or were you just making it up............YET AGAIN??????????????????????????????

Old_Punk wrote:
it was ridiculous to put the 1968 date when it had no relevance to primary school children, did it? -.
It was simplified for YOU as you were unable to grasp the FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

Unless you think Thathcer was in the Wilson Govt of 1968.
[/quote]

you stated ALL children - all children would include Secondary School children wouldn't it?

At least you agree that she was fine to cancel - snatch - milk from 7-11 year olds but not fine to take milk from under 7s, which is what her autobiography states.

Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:06 am

So in summary Thatcher milk snatcher was called such because of her taking milk from the 7-11 year olds which agreed was alright to do. She thought it was very bad to remove milk from under 7yrs old children. her autobiography backs this version of events and not JO's

Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:06 am

Old_Punk wrote:I'm afraid that's you JO, not me. So you cannot rebut the fact that Thatcher said it was ok to remove - snatch - milk from the 7-11yr olds??????????????????????????????????????

Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you actually agree with me at long last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness that has sunk in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:09 am

Old_Punk wrote:So in summary Thatcher milk snatcher was called such because of her taking milk from the 7-11 year olds which agreed was alright to do. She thought it was very bad to remove milk from under 7yrs old children. her autobiography backs this version of events and not JO's

Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you've taken the time to read the link and repeat it back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl;:

I bet you feel better now for understanding this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:11 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Old_Punk wrote:So in summary Thatcher milk snatcher was called such because of her taking milk from the 7-11 year olds which agreed was alright to do. She thought it was very bad to remove milk from under 7yrs old children. her autobiography backs this version of events and not JO's

I'm glad you've taken the time to read the link and repeat it back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl;:

I bet you feel better now for understanding this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was my position all along and Thatcher's so we all agree that she was called milk snatcher because she wanted to take - and did - milk from 7-11 year olds.

Glad you finally saw the light,and you know the ages junior children are when they are at school.
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:13 am

Old_Punk wrote:
That was my position all along and Thatcher's so we all agree that she was called milk snatcher because she wanted to take - and did - milk from 7-11 year olds.

Glad you finally saw the light,and you know the ages junior children are when they are at school.

Only after you had read my link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;:

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:16 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Old_Punk wrote:

Only after you had read my link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;:

I didn't read the link :wavingsmily:

Glad you agree that Thatcher was called milk snatcher because she took milk from 7-11yr olds.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum