SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bottled Water.

+5
Bunni
Syl
Old_Punk
Tuscany
Snookerballs
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bottled Water. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bottled Water.

Post by Mickymod Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:18 am

I had an email at work that warned about drinking water that had been sitting in a hot car could cause breast cancer, The dioxins contain in the plastic are realed into the water when warmed up it the dioxins that cause the cancer.. some say its true.. some say its not..

http://www.diabetichealthyresources.com/bottled-water-in-your-car-is-very-dangerous/
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:23 am

jack wrote:
Joshua wrote:i thought selling sand to the arabs would be the ultimate triumph of capitalism until bottled water became the craze

I wish I'd said that cos that was my kind of thinking Bottled Water. - Page 2 Icon_razz

funnily enough it did actually occur to me that i sounded like you when i typed it Bottled Water. - Page 2 Icon_lol
Joshua
Joshua
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:28 am

Joshua wrote:
jack wrote:
Joshua wrote:i thought selling sand to the arabs would be the ultimate triumph of capitalism until bottled water became the craze

I wish I'd said that cos that was my kind of thinking Bottled Water. - Page 2 Icon_razz

funnily enough it did actually occur to me that i sounded like you when i typed it Bottled Water. - Page 2 Icon_lol

Nutter ... :P :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:10 am

June wrote:I had an email at work that warned about drinking water that had been sitting in a hot car could cause breast cancer, The dioxins contain in the plastic are realed into the water when warmed up it the dioxins that cause the cancer.. some say its true.. some say its not..

http://www.diabetichealthyresources.com/bottled-water-in-your-car-is-very-dangerous/

This story has been around for several years as you say, some experts say its dangerous others say no, safest thing if one uses plastic bottles (to refill) is to make sure they are cleaned out thoroughly after use, keep them in a cool place not in sunlight etc, there is a safety lettering/code on the bottom of the bottles now which depects the type of plastic used (but who can understand what it means) the same applies to cling films and the like :confusedguy:
Snookerballs
Snookerballs
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chronos Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:50 am

Old Spice of Course!
chronos
chronos
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2