SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win.

+5
Joshua
Tytonidae
Vilipend
Snookerballs
thedelboy
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who will win. - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will win.

Post by Joshua Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:50 pm

god help us all

what a choice we have
Joshua
Joshua
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:54 pm

thedelboy wrote:
MickyMod wrote:Gordon Browns an unelected plum imo.
Iwant a referendum on Europe (as promised) if that happens I will definitely vote Labour

don't hold your breath

do you think in your wildest dreams there will be a referendum at any time there is the remotest chance of an anti EU vote?

don't be fooled
Joshua
Joshua
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytonidae Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:58 pm

Joshua wrote:god help us all

what a choice we have

Laughing LOL - I'm not sure why but that was very funny...
Tytonidae
Tytonidae
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by thedelboy Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:59 pm

I believe that in March/April there will be a referendum(he he I listened in on a conversation between two bigwigs) and I also believe that it will be buerocracy that will be cut(red tape) Suspect
thedelboy
thedelboy
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:02 pm

thedelboy wrote:I believe that in March/April there will be a referendum(he he I listened in on a conversation between two bigwigs) and I also believe that it will be buerocracy that will be cut(red tape) Suspect

Im sorry del, but you've got more chance of walking on the planet Mars than you have of getting a referendum off this lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by thedelboy Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:05 pm

MickyMod wrote:
thedelboy wrote:I believe that in March/April there will be a referendum(he he I listened in on a conversation between two bigwigs) and I also believe that it will be buerocracy that will be cut(red tape) Suspect

Im sorry del, but you've got more chance of walking on the planet Mars than you have of getting a referendum off this lot.
I definitely do not want to be on "Uranus" :legsout: lol!
thedelboy
thedelboy
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:09 pm

thedelboy wrote:
MickyMod wrote:

I definitely do not want to be on "Uranus" :legsout: lol!

Me either mate. Shocked Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:10 pm

thedelboy wrote:I believe that in March/April there will be a referendum(he he I listened in on a conversation between two bigwigs) and I also believe that it will be buerocracy that will be cut(red tape) Who will win. - Page 2 Suspect

and even if the vote is anti they will say it is because the voters haven't understood the issues. another vote will then be scheduled. it will only end when there is a pro EU result

vote for a major party on the promise of an EU referendum? don't make me laugh
Joshua
Joshua
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:12 pm

Joshua wrote:
thedelboy wrote:I believe that in March/April there will be a referendum(he he I listened in on a conversation between two bigwigs) and I also believe that it will be buerocracy that will be cut(red tape) Who will win. - Page 2 Suspect

and even if the vote is anti they will say it is because the voters haven't understood the issues. another vote will then be scheduled. it will only end when there is a pro EU result

This is whats happened in Ireland Josh, cos the politicians didn't like the result last time, their doing another one, hardly democratic is it mate. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:16 pm

MickyMod wrote:
Joshua wrote:

This is whats happened in Ireland Josh, cos the politicians didn't like the result last time, their doing another one, hardly democratic is it mate. Who will win. - Page 2 Icon_scratch

and they still got their way via the back door

it's a lose- lose situation

democracy in action
Joshua
Joshua
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:21 pm

MickyMod wrote:
thedelboy wrote:
MickyMod wrote:Gordon Browns an unelected plum imo.
He has my vote Micky ! he at least is truthful and passionate about this country , cameron and Clegg are pillocks who will cut spending and bring this country into 1920 s depression; people like us (me and you ) ordinary people; will be screwed look at our mining /constuction/manufacturing industries(lack of) all due to the conservatives! fact then look at the utilities all sold by thatcher and major !FACT now look at the royal mail. No matter how we look at it Labour has done so much and they can do so much more ! Iwant a referendum on Europe (as promised) if that happens I will definitely vote Labour

As long as ive got breath in my body delmate we'll never have a referendum (look at what happened in Ireland) and if the government had saved some of all that money they had a few years ago, we wouldn't be in trouble like we are now owing £175 billion, so of course there have to be cuts, so Cameron and Clegg are at least being honest imo, and at mo id rather vote for the Greens than Labour.

Firstly, what do we need a referendum for? Nothing will change will it?

Secondly, the EU has more benefits than just financial so just by totting up our contributions and reckoning we wouldn't have such a large debt is not correct.
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:47 pm

i think the irish are having another go in a few days

should be interesting
Joshua
Joshua
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:03 am

As are the Czechs...
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickdb87 Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:52 am

Joshua wrote:i think the irish are having another go in a few days

should be interesting

If they say so, there'll just have another referendum. It's no wonder the Government here doesn't want a referendum - they no the response, and it's not the one that Brussels has ordered...hopes for, sorry, meant hopes for.

nickdb87
Fresh
Fresh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockmaninov Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:50 pm

To summarise the two main parties-the Toryboys always cut taxes and cut public spending. Labour always raise taxes and raise public spending. That's it.
Rockmaninov
Rockmaninov
Valued member
Valued member

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:12 pm

in the olden days those 2 parties had 2 distinct identities, they were polar opposites: pro-toffs vs pro-workers.

now they are so alike, the margins are blurred. they have met in the middle, approaching each other from opposite ends. weird!
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

http://www.don't.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:26 pm

Rockmaninov wrote:To summarise the two main parties-the Toryboys always cut taxes and cut public spending. Labour always raise taxes and raise public spending. That's it.

That is incorrect. After the 92 election in which the Tories said Labour would give taxpayers a big bomb of tax to pay, the reality was that the Tories forced us to pay 50% more than Labour's proposals to an average of £600 per family per year, including single parents, between 92-97.

It looks like the Tories plans are being slaughtered by economists, one branding them as 'quite ridiculous' - so no change there then. :wavingsmily:
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum