SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

European Commission. Brittania Rules !!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

European Commission. Brittania Rules !!!!!!!! Empty European Commission. Brittania Rules !!!!!!!!

Post by Snookerballs Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Good News !!!!!!
The European Commission has announced that at the start of next year an agreement whereby English will be the OFFICIAL language of the European Union rather than German which was the other possibility.
As part of the negotiations the British Government conceded that English Spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5-year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English"
In the first year "s" will replace the soft "c", Sertainly this will make the sivil servants jump for joy.
The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.
There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f" .This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.
In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.
Also,al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.
By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "V"
During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be droped from vords kontaining "ou" and after fifz yer,ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.
Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.!!!!!
Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking GERMAN like zey vunted in ze forst plas.!! :wdeucnd: :numbero0ne:
Snookerballs
Snookerballs
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

European Commission. Brittania Rules !!!!!!!! Empty Re: European Commission. Brittania Rules !!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:35 pm

:rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: nice one mate :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;:

Back to top Go down

European Commission. Brittania Rules !!!!!!!! Empty Re: European Commission. Brittania Rules !!!!!!!!

Post by Turkeygirl Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Nice one snooker...
Turkeygirl
Turkeygirl
Valued member
Valued member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Laughing Laughing Well written snooks! :http://i60.pho :wooooooo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:51 pm

magica006 wrote:Laughing Laughing Well written snooks! :http://i60.pho :wooooooo:

I agree with that Laughing
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:48 am

I forget how old that is. I had something like that in a email yonks ago
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum