SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope they throw the key away with this filth.

+7
CannyX
nickdb87
Syl
markeymark
Mickymod
thedelboy
Lily-Pad
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I hope they throw the key away with this filth. Empty I hope they throw the key away with this filth.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:49 am

I dont even know where to begin with this one.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2664802/Paedophile-nursery-woman-told-Name-your-victims.html

So i'll leave it to you guys i think.

Back to top Go down

I hope they throw the key away with this filth. Empty Re: I hope they throw the key away with this filth.

Post by Lily-Pad Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:59 am

I'm with you on this Micky, words escape me in this case.
Lily-Pad
Lily-Pad
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

I hope they throw the key away with this filth. Empty Re: I hope they throw the key away with this filth.

Post by thedelboy Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:07 pm

I beleive they will get a lot of shit in prison
thedelboy
thedelboy
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:26 pm

A fourth member of this vile depraved gang is being hunted.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2666508/Police-hunt-for-fourth-Facebook-monster-after-nursery-woman-admits-abusing-children.html

If it was down to me id bring back hanging for this scum. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Lock them up in jail and throw away the key, how can these people do this whats wrong with them these were babies FFS. As a mother and a grandmother this sickens me and leaves me with the feeling of utter helplesness it is obvious sending these people to prison is having very little affect on abusers, the prison sentence's may not be long enough to deter others or maybe the sentence isnt harsh enough maybe its time to look at alternative punishments??. Mad
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:51 pm

To add insult to very personal injury is this piece of trash who wont even identify the babies she abused, so the parents cant even look for signs of abuse, this beggars belief imo. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by thedelboy Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:16 pm

the law should forget the human rights act and put her in a room full of the mothers 2 mins and they would have the info Mad
thedelboy
thedelboy
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by markeymark Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:22 pm

if she goes to holliaway women prison she have a gym, swimming pool, hairdressers, have her nails done, colour tv, ps 3, tuck shop, and a private garden with a big fish pool and waterfall. also if the screws dont leak what she done the other prisoners want know any different about her

its different in men prisons they tear them apart as sex offeners are always on a different wing for their protection
markeymark
markeymark
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:29 pm

markeymark wrote:if she goes to holliaway women prison she have a gym, swimming pool, hairdressers, have her nails done, colour tv, ps 3, tuck shop, and a private garden with a big fish pool and waterfall. also if the screws dont leak what she done the other prisoners want know any different about her.

its different in men prisons they tear them apart as sex offeners are always on a different wing for their protection

This is it mm these people will have a soft time in prison, being sent to prison now is not the same as it was years ago there was a fear of getting caught and having a prison sentence. Its all mamby pamby and they wonder why more and more of these evil attacks goes on. Prison should be much harder it should be a place no one wants to go to now a days its a roof over their heads three meals a day and as you say mm all the home comforts its a joke. Neutral
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:38 pm

I hope someone DOES let on what she is inside for.

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by markeymark Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:47 pm

Syl wrote:I hope someone DOES let on what she is inside for.

they will but they move her to the hospital wing, but woman prisoners are not so voilent with this kind of thing, dont get me wrong thier be few prisoners wanting a go, but most think before they use thier fist, not like men prisoner hit first and as question later
markeymark
markeymark
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by markeymark Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:47 pm

Syl wrote:I hope someone DOES let on what she is inside for.

they will but they move her to the hospital wing, but woman prisoners are not so voilent with this kind of thing, dont get me wrong thier be few prisoners wanting a go, but most think before they use thier fist, not like men prisoner hit first and as question later
markeymark
markeymark
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:31 pm

Damning words from the family of the beast.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/533414/Loving-marriage-became-nightmare-of-deceit.html

I admire them for this cos they will prolly gets all sorts of grief thrown at them now, but at least they've made their own feelings known.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:52 pm

I feel so sorry for all the families involved the families who's children have been abused by this woman and the family who never really knew who their wife and mother was.
You cannot help but feel for them when you read and see the interviews yes people may say she as hurt families that put trust in her to look after their children, but she has also hurt her family that put trust in her as a wife and a mother. I cannot even begin to imagine the shock for her family when the police went into their home and she told them what she had done.
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickdb87 Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:35 am

I cannot believe that she has not named those who have suffered at her hands. How cold can a person be? There is no easy answer to the question on what to do with 'people' like her. Life imprisonment doesn't lead generally to the suffering she has put others through, yet castration can lead to more drastic results than previously (I believe castrated paedophiles have killed before because they couldn't act on their feelings).

nickdb87
Fresh
Fresh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:42 am

Words fail me on this - i find this so upsetting for the families of the little ones, never knowing if their baby/child was abused. I hope they throw the key away with this filth. Icon_cry

These people should be locked away for the rest of their lives, they are disgusting nonces, no right to any life outside prison, and deserve to rot imo. I hope they throw the key away with this filth. Icon_evil I hope they throw the key away with this filth. 459522

I wish the mums of these children could have 5 mins with them I hope they throw the key away with this filth. Icon_evil

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:53 pm

MickyMod wrote:I dont even know where to begin with this one.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2664802/Paedophile-nursery-woman-told-Name-your-victims.html

So i'll leave it to you guys i think.
i kept meaning to return to this thread ever since 2 beautiful children were murdered by their dad in manchester last week. another desperately sad stats to add to micky's thread.

one problem with this thread is that imo it went off-topic very quickly. some statistics were produced by various posters, which frankly were not strictly relevant OR applicable here.

AFAIAC, this thread deals specifically with a bitter evil aggrieved parent murdering her own kids in a fit of pique or whatever. i stand by what i originally said 100%: that yes, women do sometimes kill their kids in such circumstances, but overwhelmingly it is men who do so. a link i provided earlier indicated that it was a ratio of 20 to one. we once did a big thread about it in the mirror forum and everyone agreed that overwhelmingly it was the men who are the culprits.

this thread should not be confused with cot deaths which is a seperate and very controversial topic anyway, with blame often being wrongly apportioned in courts. nor should it be confused with chilk abuse, in which both parents are often involved.

so to cut a long story short, i stand by what i originally said 100%, and i still completely disagree with some posters in this thread.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Mother-Morongoe-Molemohi-Pays-Tribute-To-Her-Murdered-Children-In-Manchester/Article/200910315406452?lid=ARTICLE_15406452_MotherMorongoeMolemohiPaysTributeToHerMurderedChildrenInManchester&lpos=searchresults
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

http://www.don't.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthy Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:21 pm

Yes you're right Canny it is overwhelmingly men but it should also be pointed out that a very high percentage of them are stepfathers and not the childs actual parent.
Truthy
Truthy
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:12 pm

I think that Fathers often kill for revenge, to get back at the woman they feel has taken evrything away from them.
Women do kill their children sometimes, but 'usually' for other reasons.

The man who killed his 2 children last week, was taken to hospital. We saw him being wheeled along a corridor with a police guard. His eyes looked dead. How can a person live with themselves after commiting such an act?. Apparently he was on suicide watch.

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:43 am

Syl wrote:I think that Fathers often kill for revenge, to get back at the woman they feel has taken evrything away from them.
Women do kill their children sometimes, but 'usually' for other reasons.

The man who killed his 2 children last week, was taken to hospital. We saw him being wheeled along a corridor with a police guard. His eyes looked dead. How can a person live with themselves after commiting such an act?. Apparently he was on suicide watch.

Who was he watching that might have committed suicide? Smile
Maverick
Maverick
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:47 am

CannyX wrote:

this thread should not be confused with cot deaths which is a seperate and very controversial topic anyway, with blame often being wrongly apportioned in courts. nor should it be confused with chilk abuse, in which both parents are often involved.

CHILK abuse is the worse kind of abuse because no-one knows what a CHILK is. lol!
Maverick
Maverick
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rollup Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:58 pm

<><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><<<<><><>
Rollup
Rollup
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:17 am

Rollup wrote:<><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><<<<><><>

Is that Martian language or Venusian?
Maverick
Maverick
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:21 am

Truthy wrote:Yes you're right Canny it is overwhelmingly men but it should also be pointed out that a very high percentage of them are stepfathers and not the childs actual parent.

Does being stepfathers excuse the enormity of the crime then?
Can they plead in court that they are not guilty because the innocent child they slaughtered mercilessly was not their child? Evil or Very Mad
Maverick
Maverick
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockmaninov Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:29 pm

That woman who neglected her 4 kids to go drinking. Where were all their dads?
Rockmaninov
Rockmaninov
Valued member
Valued member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum