SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you look for in a man ladies.

+9
Bunni
Mickymod
Lexi
Yankee
letitbe
Syl
Pocahontas
Joshua
Angel
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What do you look for in a man ladies. Empty What do you look for in a man ladies.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:46 am

Do you like smooth and sophisticated and a man about town or rough and ready with a bit of an edge, or a nice guy that cant do enough for you.
Come on then ladies describe your ideal man, or what you might settle for.

Back to top Go down

What do you look for in a man ladies. Empty Re: What do you look for in a man ladies.

Post by Angel Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:50 am

Rough and ready.
A little chubby, you need something to grab hold of Shocked
Funny.
Friendly.
That is my ideal man, don't think he exists though Mad
Angel
Angel
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

What do you look for in a man ladies. Empty Re: What do you look for in a man ladies.

Post by Joshua Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:51 am

whatever they want, i haven't got What do you look for in a man ladies. Icon_cry
Joshua
Joshua
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pocahontas Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:51 am

I like a nice guy who's a bit rough around the edges !! What do you look for in a man ladies. 336707 What do you look for in a man ladies. Icon_lol

Not into the smooth type What do you look for in a man ladies. Icon_razz

Someone who's dependable and consistent and lots of fun to be around too ! What do you look for in a man ladies. Icon_cheers
Pocahontas
Pocahontas
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:53 am

Angel wrote:Rough and ready.
Funny.
Friendly.

Well im nearly tipping the scales at 13 stone now, and my goatee is coming along nicely and i can make ppl laugh i think, but the only downside Angel is im already taken, so sorry mate lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:54 am

MickyMod wrote:
A little chubby, you need something to grab hold of What do you look for in a man ladies. Icon_eek
Funny.
Friendly.
That is my ideal man, don't think he exists though What do you look for in a man ladies. Icon_mad

Well im nearly tipping the scales at 13 stone now, and my goatee is coming along nicely and i can make ppl laugh i think, but the only downside Angel is im already taken, so sorry mate lol.

put her on standby just in case What do you look for in a man ladies. Icon_wink
Joshua
Joshua
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:56 am

Joshua wrote:
MickyMod wrote:
A little chubby, you need something to grab hold of What do you look for in a man ladies. Icon_eek
Funny.
Friendly.
That is my ideal man, don't think he exists though What do you look for in a man ladies. Icon_mad

I dont think my darling wife would appreciate that mate lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:56 am

MickyMod wrote:
Funny.
Friendly.

Shocked Just my blinkin luck Mad Mad Very Happy
Angel
Angel
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:56 am

A bit rough and ready. Kind, thoughtful, funny, manly, generous.
Thinks I am amusing, gorgeous, and thinks I look the same as when we first met 35 years ago. (OK, his eyes are'nt as good)

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by letitbe Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:56 am

what ever one can do for me that i can't do for myself! :rofl;:

letitbe
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pocahontas Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:58 am

letitbe wrote:what ever one can do for me that i can't do for myself! What do you look for in a man ladies. 867500

I like it Lib ! What do you look for in a man ladies. Lol
Pocahontas
Pocahontas
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:58 am

MickyMod wrote:
Joshua wrote:
MickyMod wrote:
Funny.
Friendly.

well i wasn't thinking you should tell her What do you look for in a man ladies. Icon_lol
Joshua
Joshua
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:59 am

Pocahontas wrote:
letitbe wrote:what ever one can do for me that i can't do for myself! What do you look for in a man ladies. 867500

Yes Pokes, i had heard. :coolsmiley: Laughing :legsout:

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:59 am

letitbe wrote:what ever one can do for me that i can't do for myself! :rofl;:
lol!

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pocahontas Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:00 am

MickyMod wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:

Yes Pokes, i had heard. What do you look for in a man ladies. 336707 What do you look for in a man ladies. Icon_lol What do you look for in a man ladies. 0270

What do you look for in a man ladies. Icon_eek ... you're being a bit norty tonight Micky !! What do you look for in a man ladies. Icon_lol
Pocahontas
Pocahontas
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:01 am

Joshua wrote:
MickyMod wrote:
Joshua wrote:
MickyMod wrote:
Funny.
Friendly.

well i wasn't thinking you should tell her What do you look for in a man ladies. Icon_lol

Well it wouldn't happen mate cos im not the cheating type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:03 am

Joshua wrote:whatever they want, i haven't got What do you look for in a man ladies. Icon_cry

You have good taste in music Joshua, thats a good start Very Happy
Angel
Angel
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by letitbe Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:23 am

i have good taste in life!

letitbe
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:26 am

I like rich, handsome men! Very Happy
But I married a poor handsome one.
Yankee
Yankee
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:37 am

I like a man to be manly, not a wimp, who makes me laugh, has a good sense of humour, who will love me for me, and always be there.

Hey i found him - i married him What do you look for in a man ladies. Icon_cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:42 am

You're right, Madge!
Wimps are no fun at all! :ggngngf:
Yankee
Yankee
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:43 am

Nah, gotta be a man or nothing at all yanks eh? What do you look for in a man ladies. Icon_cheers What do you look for in a man ladies. 967101

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:48 am

I'd like a 90 year old millionaire with a heart condition. Very Happy
Angel
Angel
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:51 am

What do you look for in a man ladies. Lol What do you look for in a man ladies. Lol Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:54 am

Angel!!! cheers
Yankee
Yankee
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum