SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Crocs

3 posters

Go down

Two Crocs Empty Two Crocs

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:14 pm

Two Crocodiles were sitting at the side of the swamp near the lake in Kakadu. The smaller one turned to the bigger one and said, "I can't understand how you can be so much bigger than me. We're the same age; we were the same size as kids. I just don't get it.

“Well," said the big Crock, "what have you been eating?"

"Politicians, same as you," replied the small Crock. "Hmm. Well, where do you catch them?" "Down the other side of the swamp near the parking lot by Parliament House." "Same here Hmm. How do you catch them?"

"Well, I crawl up under one of their cars and wait for one to unlock the car door. Then I jump out, grab ‘em’ by the leg, shake the shit out of them and eat 'em!"

"Ah!" says the big Crocodile, "I think I see your problem. You're not getting any real nourishment. You see, by the time you finish shaking the shit out of a politician, there's nothing left but an arsehole and a briefcase."

Back to top Go down

Two Crocs Empty Re: Two Crocs

Post by Vilipend Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Good one Magica! Very Happy
Vilipend
Vilipend
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockmaninov Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:41 pm

Great one Magica.

Here is a credit crunch joke. A man goes into a bank to withdraw some cash. The cashier whispers "Sorry sir, no can do, not enough funds in the acount". The man demands to see the bank manager at once, and rants at him "How dare you treat me like this! Don't you know I am one of the richest men in this city?"

The bank manager said "Sir, we were referring to our account".
Rockmaninov
Rockmaninov
Valued member
Valued member

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Skye wrote:Hey Canny

Two Crocs 539315
well you are certainly putting me thru my paces young lady. i never thought i would be practising my new craft so early.
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

http://www.don't.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum