SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

curtain twitcher

+4
Snookerballs
Tuscany
Joshua
markeymark
8 posters

Go down

curtain twitcher Empty curtain twitcher

Post by markeymark Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:50 am

are you or one of your Neighbours a curtain twitcher. the flat above me the lady there is always spying out of her window form dawn to dust, my other neighbour has alway got her mates up and the curtain twitcher has made a happit of knocking on her door asking to borrow anything only to see in there, but the twictcher telling everyone that my neighbour on the game far from the truth, her only crime she has friends.the other day i had two policemen knocking on my door they only given me the dates of the next police forum, the next day the curtain twitcher bump into my daughter down camden high street and ask straight out why was the police knocking on my door, my daughter telled her she disgusted with me and the police was looking to arrest me for armed robbery, as a whind up. i bump into the care taker this afternoon he was laughing the curtain twitcher has been telling all that i armed and dangerous and to beware of me as i am dangerous, i keep pictureing my front door caveing in first thing in the morning with armed police pointing a gun to my face. Smile

have your a curtain twitchers or news of the world neighbours, or neighbours from hell
markeymark
markeymark
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

curtain twitcher Empty Re: curtain twitcher

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:53 am

The sheep ...they're always watching but pretending to ignore me but I'm not fooled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:01 am

jack wrote:The sheep ...they're always watching but pretending to ignore me but I'm not fooled.

don't the US military have remote controlled beetles?

maybe they have branched out to sheep Laughing
Joshua
Joshua
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:09 am

Joshua wrote:
jack wrote:The sheep ...they're always watching but pretending to ignore me but I'm not fooled.

don't the US military have remote controlled beetles?

maybe they have branched out to sheep Laughing

The owls are the worst ...i'm convinced they're remote contollrd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuscany Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:18 am

markeymark wrote:are you or one of your Neighbours a curtain twitcher. the flat above me the lady there is always spying out of her window form dawn to dust, my other neighbour has alway got her mates up and the curtain twitcher has made a happit of knocking on her door asking to borrow anything only to see in there, but the twictcher telling everyone that my neighbour on the game far from the truth, her only crime she has friends.the other day i had two policemen knocking on my door they only given me the dates of the next police forum, the next day the curtain twitcher bump into my daughter down camden high street and ask straight out why was the police knocking on my door, my daughter telled her she disgusted with me and the police was looking to arrest me for armed robbery, as a whind up. i bump into the care taker this afternoon he was laughing the curtain twitcher has been telling all that i armed and dangerous and to beware of me as i am dangerous, i keep pictureing my front door caveing in first thing in the morning with armed police pointing a gun to my face. Smile

have your a curtain twitchers or news of the world neighbours, or neighbours from hell

I don't, but that's a funny story! Think of it this way, when the police don't come for you, your neighbour will hold you in even higher esteem!

Tuscany
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:58 pm

They could be SAS in disguise, they did it in the Falklands !!!!!
Snookerballs
Snookerballs
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilipend Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:13 am

I would like to be a curtain twitcher but unfortunately my apartment doesn't have an outlook onto the street. Neutral
Vilipend
Vilipend
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:58 am

Ooooh! what view do you have then Vili?
Lexi
Lexi
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilipend Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:15 pm

I have a view into my little courtyard Lexosovitch.
Honeysuckle, a vine, and my rabbit, looking back at me.
Vilipend
Vilipend
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Turkeygirl Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:59 pm

My neighbour emailed me today asking why she hadn't seen me!!!!!!!

I never go round to her apartment or anything, we just normally see each other in the communal areas.

Don't know whether she is missing me or spying on me!!!!!!!
Turkeygirl
Turkeygirl
Valued member
Valued member

Back to top Go down

Post by letitbe Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:03 pm

tell me her name and i bet I can tell you. Rolling Eyes

letitbe
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down