SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right place now jack unless you want me to move it back.

Go down

Right place now jack unless you want me to move it back. Empty Right place now jack unless you want me to move it back.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG-ww7JsnOA

Back to top Go down

Right place now jack unless you want me to move it back. Empty Re: Right place now jack unless you want me to move it back.

Post by Snookerballs Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Bob Dylan !!!!!!!! :[img]http://ww Shocked
Snookerballs
Snookerballs
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Right place now jack unless you want me to move it back. Empty Re: Right place now jack unless you want me to move it back.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:26 pm

Snookerballs wrote:Bob Dylan !!!!!!!! :[img]http://ww Shocked

Is that a feel good choooon or what!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:36 pm

You do what you want with it micky my boy ...sunny day driving with the windows down kinda chooooon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:38 pm

jack wrote:You do what you want with it micky my boy ...sunny day driving with the windows down kinda chooooon.

Sounds ok to me mate. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Well it's alllllll right
even if they say that your wrong.
Well it's allllllll right ....
sometimes you gotta be strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:55 pm

jack wrote:You do what you want with it micky my boy ...sunny day driving with the windows down kinda chooooon.

And a beachboys loud choooon,( and Mungo Jerry) in a 4x4 (small and old but who cares, not me ) with the Pram hood down sun roof open driving along a coast road, the beach and open sea, hey I`ve been doing that here for the last few weeks, thats what being retired is all about. Wink Shocked
Snookerballs
Snookerballs
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:39 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum