SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unrequited love

+2
letitbe
Tytonidae
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

unrequited love - Page 2 Empty Re: unrequited love

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:15 am

kham wrote:Yes kham im the gaffer lol, and i dont need to post all the time cos thats what all my wonderful posters do, and i dont often get the chance to post now, cos im either doing admin stuff or replying to countless PMs so thats why you dont see me about very often, but i know exactly whats going on everywhere mate have no fear. :coolsmiley:

how do you manage? how will your posters deal with out you posting here now you're to busy? have you got a job yet or in teacher school? Very Happy[/quote]

I manage fine kham and im sure my posters will do fine and no and no kham, anything else mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:49 pm

yes .... why have i got -17 rep....when i haven't posted here since i was on -1????????????????????????????? :eyepoke:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:14 pm

kham wrote:yes .... why have i got -17 rep....when i haven't posted here since i was on -1????????????????????????????? :eyepoke:

No idea kham cos its down to individual posters who they give points to so i have no controll over it, but the rep system is just a fun thing really so i wouldnt worry about it mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:29 pm

i'm devastated

can i get in the sweatbox while you're here plz Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:34 pm

kham wrote:i'm devastated

Ive just activated you so you can have a nose and a gossip now mate lol. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Unrequited love. I suffered, and I do mean SUFFERED, just once. I was 14, and thats a LONG time ago. But I still remember vividly, how wretched it made me feel. He was unaware, no one knew, I was very shy in those days. He actually asked my best friend out. The pain was unbearable. She only went out with him once, because he made a pass at her straight away. He thought she was easy. She thought he was vulgar. I imagined how I would have responded.
He only ever spoke two words to me. Someone told him my dad was a copper. He said "Is he". I just nodded, but I dreampt about those two words for weeks.
Peter Harris, you never knew it, but you were my first love. :thflowers:

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:12 pm

Syl wrote:Unrequited love. I suffered, and I do mean SUFFERED, just once. I was 14, and thats a LONG time ago. But I still remember vividly, how wretched it made me feel. He was unaware, no one knew, I was very shy in those days. He actually asked my best friend out. The pain was unbearable. She only went out with him once, because he made a pass at her straight away. He thought she was easy. She thought he was vulgar. I imagined how I would have responded.
He only ever spoke two words to me. Someone told him my dad was a copper. He said "Is he". I just nodded, but I dreampt about those two words for weeks.

Silly stupid Peter Harris then Syl, and was he a bit of a lad then mate if your dad was a copper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:31 pm

MickyMod wrote:

Ive just activated you so you can have a nose and a gossip now mate lol. Twisted Evil

thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Snookerballs Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Syl wrote:Unrequited love. I suffered, and I do mean SUFFERED, just once. I was 14, and thats a LONG time ago. But I still remember vividly, how wretched it made me feel. He was unaware, no one knew, I was very shy in those days. He actually asked my best friend out. The pain was unbearable. She only went out with him once, because he made a pass at her straight away. He thought she was easy. She thought he was vulgar. I imagined how I would have responded.

The road to true love is never smooth :cryyybaby:
Snookerballs
Snookerballs
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:20 pm

kham wrote:
MickyMod wrote:

thank you

Your welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum