SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a start.

+3
Melody73
CannyX
Old_Punk
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What a start. Empty What a start.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:46 pm

SPURS 2 LIVERPOOL 1.

Read it and weep Anfield. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

What a start. Empty Re: What a start.

Post by Old_Punk Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:16 pm

I bet the Evertonians were overjoyed.
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:55 am

Hull 1 Spurs 5.

King `Arry and the boys carry on marching to the top of the league. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:12 pm

MickyMod wrote:SPURS 2 LIVERPOOL 1.

oi reckons it the peter crouch factor MM.

"revenge is sweet". :bliss: :[img]http://ww
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

http://www.don't.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:24 pm

CannyX wrote:

No mate, id call it the Defoe factor. Very Happy and i wont mention the B word mate. :coolsmiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melody73 Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Its a good job I don,t follow football is,nt it Sad Laughing
Melody73
Melody73
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:08 pm

MickyMod wrote:
CannyX wrote:

No mate, id call it the Defoe factor. Very Happy and

i wont mention the B word mate. :coolsmiley:
ouch!! low blow my friend, cheap shot.

anyway i've heard he smells!! yep, he's berba-stinky-toff!! Twisted Evil
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:21 pm

CannyX wrote:
MickyMod wrote:
CannyX wrote:

No mate, id call it the Defoe factor. Very Happy and

i wont mention the B word mate. :coolsmiley:
ouch!! low blow my friend, cheap shot.

anyway i've heard he smells!! yep, he's berba-stinky-toff!! Twisted Evil

Yes indeed Canny thats who i meant, and i cant imagine what else you thought i meant mate :prayerdel: and old Berby hasn't exactly set Old Trafford or anywhere else for that matter on fire has he.

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:23 pm

go on, rub it in! i'll get yer MM!! Twisted Evil
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:26 pm

CannyX wrote:go on, rub it in! i'll get yer MM!! Twisted Evil

You always have a shaky start to the season though Canny, and all ive got to say is BRING ON THE `AMMERS. :hrthrth: bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:31 pm

pains me to say it, but 'arry has certainly got the midas touch. can't put a foot wrong nowadays. last season he had the good sense to turn down the newcastle job too - soooo tempting, but it would have been the wrong move..

he's defo(e) (see what i did there!!) got what it takes.
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:34 pm

CannyX wrote:pains me to say it, but 'arry has certainly got the midas touch. can't put a foot wrong nowadays. last season he had the good sense to turn down the newcastle job too - soooo tempting, but it would have been the wrong move..

`Arry boy certainly knows how to get the best out of a player doesn't he Canny, cos look at Modric as well, a puff of wind would've blown him off the ball last season, now he runs the midfield, and once we get Dawson and Woody back, we'll have one of the best defences as well, as well as having a brilliant attacking force. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:47 pm

MickyMod wrote:
CannyX wrote:pains me to say it, but 'arry has certainly got the midas touch. can't put a foot wrong nowadays. last season he had the good sense to turn down the newcastle job too - soooo tempting, but it would have been the wrong move..

`Arry boy certainly knows how to get the best out of a player doesn't he Canny, cos look at Modric as well, a puff of wind would've blown him off the ball last season, now he runs the midfield, and once we get Dawson and Woody back, we'll have one of the best defences as well, as well as having a brilliant attacking force. Very Happy
i'd forgotten woody existed!! Shocked is he ALWAYS injured? god,some players are made of straw. it's certainly harmed his england careeer.

anyway,your squad does look a formidable lineup on paper, i agree. Wink
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:50 pm

CannyX wrote:
MickyMod wrote:

i'd forgotten woody existed!! Shocked is he ALWAYS injured? god,some players are made of straw. it's certainly harmed his england careeer.

He's had a hernia op so he shoudn't be too far away and we deffo look top 6 at mo imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:51 pm

MickyMod wrote:
CannyX wrote:
MickyMod wrote:

He's had a hernia op so he shoudn't be too far away and we deffo

look top 6 at mo imo.
steady on!!
you may be going too far???? Laughing
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:52 pm

CannyX wrote:
MickyMod wrote:
CannyX wrote:
MickyMod wrote:

look top 6 at mo imo.
steady on!!

Maybe even top 4, and i reckon Carling or FA cup this season at least. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:55 pm

MickyMod wrote:
CannyX wrote:
MickyMod wrote:
CannyX wrote:
MickyMod wrote:

look top 6 at mo imo.
steady on!!

Maybe even top 4, and i reckon Carling or FA cup this season at least. cheers
Shocked

#stage whisper:
MM did say he was unwell. that fever has really taken hold, bless.#
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:59 pm

Cheeky sod lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:45 pm

Micky you know the score with Spurs win three then lose 4, draw two, then win 5, lose 3, draw 4.
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:01 pm

Spurs look very impressive so far Micky. I know its early days yet, but with the strike force you have, and if Modric stays fit all season, I can see you challenging for the top 4 this year. Bassong was a great signing, and you've still got King Woodgate and Dawson come back yet.....
Dean
Dean
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Dean wrote:Spurs look very impressive so far Micky. I know its early days yet, but with the strike force you have, and if Modric stays fit all season, I can see you challenging for the top 4 this year. Bassong was a great signing, and you've still got King Woodgate and Dawson come back yet.....
hiya dean. i agree.
and micky was right when he said manu usually starts badly but improves later.
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:07 pm

CannyX wrote:
Dean wrote:Spurs look very impressive so far Micky. I know its early days yet, but with the strike force you have, and if Modric stays fit all season, I can see you challenging for the top 4 this year. Bassong was a great signing, and you've still got King Woodgate and Dawson come back yet.....
hiya dean. i agree.

Hiya Canny. Dont worry about your start, you'll be there or there abouts come May.....
Dean
Dean
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:10 pm

It would be very easy to get carried away and say we've had two very impressive wins and we're top of the league and we've still got these great players to come back etc etc but im a realist Dean, so whilst we're having a brilliant honeymoon period at mo, it could come crashing down around us, but i dont think it will, although we do have a bit of a headache now cos Gomes is out for 3 months, but Arry isn't one to panic, so we'll see where we are about November/December time, then that cockeral may crow a little louder.

PS you did very well against ManU only going down by one goal, so credit where its due mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:12 pm

Dean wrote:
CannyX wrote:
hiya dean. i agree.

Hiya Canny. Dont worry about your start, you'll be there or there abouts come May.....
yeah. being beaten by burnley is a bit tragic though. they are our poorer, smaller cousins. some ppl have never even heard of them! they're neighbours as well, so it was a derby.

oh well, onwards and upwards.
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:17 pm

MickyMod wrote:

It would be very easy to get carried away and say we've had two very impressive wins and we're top of the league and we've still got these great players to come back etc etc but im a realist Dean, so whilst we're having a brilliant honeymoon period at mo, it could come crashing down around us, but i dont think it will, although we do have a bit of a headache now cos Gomes is out for 3 months, but Arry isn't one to panic, so we'll see where we are about November/December time, then that cockeral may crow a little louder.

PS you did very well against ManU only going down by one goal, so credit where its due mate.

Well its certainly a better start than your last two seasons!!! Shocked

We did do well against United, showed a bit of fight. I was there at Old Trafford, brilliant ground and game, had a great time...
Dean
Dean
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next