SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know this is Major Starbold territory but.....

+11
Old_Punk
Turkeygirl
thedelboy
Snookerballs
chronos
Syl
CannyX
lola
Vilipend
Bunni
Dean
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I know this is Major Starbold territory but..... Empty I know this is Major Starbold territory but.....

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:00 pm

It still doesn't mean it wont happen if we're not constantly on our guard cos these nutters are everywhere imo.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2634196/Fanatics-warning-for-Brits-of-terror-like-911.html

We could get our own 9/11 and with ppl like Choudary on the scene i think its entirely possible, cos no matter how good our security services are, if just one of these fanatic cells slip under the radar somewhere there could be carnage, cos as the IRA once chillingly said, we have to be lucky all the time, they only have to be lucky once, so although im not trying to scaremonger, BE ON YOUR GUARD PEOPLE.

Back to top Go down

I know this is Major Starbold territory but..... Empty Re: I know this is Major Starbold territory but.....

Post by Dean Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:03 pm

Scare mongering from The Sun!! :wdeucnd:
Dean
Dean
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

I know this is Major Starbold territory but..... Empty Re: I know this is Major Starbold territory but.....

Post by Bunni Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:06 pm

If it's in the Sun then it's GOT to be true Rolling Eyes
Bunni
Bunni
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Still worth taking note of imo guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:12 pm

Why dont the page 3 girls get their norks out on a saturday? Whats so special about saturdays? Why no nipples???
Dean
Dean
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunni Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:13 pm

MickyMod wrote:Still worth taking note of imo guys.

I have Micky - sorry didn't mean to diss your thread Smile
Bunni
Bunni
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:14 pm

Bunni wrote:
MickyMod wrote:Still worth taking note of imo guys.

I have Micky - sorry didn't mean to diss your thread Smile

No probs mate if its your opinion, cos we're all entitled to one Buns. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:14 pm

Dean wrote:Why dont the page 3 girls get their norks out on a saturday? Whats so special about saturdays? Why no nipples???

Always gotta lower the tone aint ya Dean. Mad Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:16 pm

One of lifes little mysteries Micky.......
Dean
Dean
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilipend Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:16 pm

I agree with Dean.
Scare-mongering from the Sun. :wdeucnd:
Vilipend
Vilipend
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:18 pm

Vilipend wrote:I agree with Dean.

Theres a first!!! Shocked
Dean
Dean
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by lola Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:23 pm

I think there will be another attack soon.
lola
lola
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:29 pm

lola wrote:I think there will be another attack soon.

I think its got to happen lola i really do, and with crimbo not a million years away now, it could be a shopping centre. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Vilipend wrote:

I agree with Dean. Scare-mongering from the Sun. :wdeucnd:
i disagree with both of you.
scaremongering is not 2 separate words and it is not one hyphenated word either. scaremongering is just one word! you both wrote it incorrectly.

so there!
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

http://www.don't.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:43 pm

Sorry Miss...... Embarassed
Dean
Dean
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:44 pm

Dean wrote:Sorry Miss...... Embarassed
i'll let you off this time!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:48 pm

Dean wrote:....... Whats so special about the saturdays???........

(your post is heavily edited, sorry!!)the saturdays are a brilliant band and they have voices like angels. check out their song "Issues"

I know this is Major Starbold territory but..... Saturdays-issues-digital-dog-radio-edit-2
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:50 pm

The two ladies on the left are very beautiful!!!
Dean
Dean
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Will you stop being incredibly picky and way off topic please Cans on what is a very serious topic. :wdeucnd:

Back to top Go down

Post by lola Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:53 pm

I don`t go to town as i hate it and built up areas. Am going to Greece next year and have to fly from Manchester and it freaks me out so will have to get pissed. I really do think there will be another attack soon. I hope not but the secret services are shithot on all this stuff but you never know do ya ?
lola
lola
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:56 pm

People cant live their lives worrying about a terrorist attack. I wont let the tabloids screaming headlines alter the way I live my life, or affect where and when I decide to go out. There is danger in every walk of life, at work, in the street, even crossing the road!!

Live your life I say, fuck the "Terrorists"
Dean
Dean
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:56 pm

lola wrote:I don`t go to town as i hate it and built up areas. Am going to Greece next year and have to fly from Manchester and it freaks me out so will have to get pissed. I really do think there will be another attack soon. I hope not but the secret services are shithot on all this stuff but you never know do ya ?

No lola you never DO know, and i wouldn't advise getting pissed mate, cos they wont let you on the plane then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:58 pm

Dean wrote:People cant live their lives worrying about a terrorist attack. I wont let the tabloids screaming headlines alter the way I live my life, or affect where and when I decide to go out. There is danger in every walk of life, at work, in the street, even crossing the road!!

Im not saying we should all worry ourselves silly Dean, but i still think we should be aware and on our guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by lola Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:59 pm

Nobody can tell if im sober or pissed as im always looking dopey lol Laughing
lola
lola
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:03 pm

MickyMod wrote:
Dean wrote:People cant live their lives worrying about a terrorist attack. I wont let the tabloids screaming headlines alter the way I live my life, or affect where and when I decide to go out. There is danger in every walk of life, at work, in the street, even crossing the road!!

Im not saying we should all worry ourselves silly Dean, but i still think we should be aware and on our guard.

Theres not much you can do if some twat decides to blow you up!!! You'll be dead anyway, no point even thinking about it!!
Dean
Dean
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next