SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And the starring role goes to........

+12
Bunni
Snookerballs
letitbe
Turkeygirl
Old_Punk
Lexi
Yankee
Pocahontas
chronos
Dean
Vilipend
Syl
16 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Empty Re: And the starring role goes to........

Post by Mickymod Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:17 am

I think he's quite a hunk. Very Happy
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Empty Re: And the starring role goes to........

Post by Syl Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:18 am

We are a forum of "babes" and "hunks". And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 778984

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuscany Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:19 am

June wrote:Thank you Tuscany we have been married 6 years next march March Tuscany but we have been together for 8 years..he is 48 he wished he was 30 hmmmmm come to that so do I. Laughing

I like looking at wedding pics, you both look so happy and in love...and show it even now, so I just assumed it was a recent event! Congratulations June, keeping a marriage fresh and happy is not as easy as it looks I think, but reading your posts on here to each other, you have..more important than being 30 again Very Happy

Tuscany
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:19 am

Syl wrote:Jack looks dead tall. I imagined him to be small and slight. And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Icon_eek

People are never how you imagine them to be ... Laughing
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by letitbe Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:25 am

I thought this WAS jack. :jackddd: I had him being slight too..... much as his avatars.

letitbe
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by letitbe Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:27 am

yes june and micky are a stunning couple...but they look related. Shocked scratch lol!

letitbe
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pocahontas Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:28 am

letitbe wrote:yes june and micky are a stunning couple...but they look related. And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Icon_eek And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Icon_scratch And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Lol

And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Icon_lol ...how the hell do you work that one out ?? And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Icon_razz
Pocahontas
Pocahontas
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:31 am

letitbe wrote:yes june and micky are a stunning couple...but they look related. Shocked scratch lol!

affraid we are libby were married Laughing lol!
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:35 am

letitbe wrote:yes june and micky are a stunning couple...but they look related. And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Icon_eek And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Icon_scratch And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Lol

Not yet they dont. And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Icon_lol

They do say though, that couples who have been together a long time, CAN start to resemble each other. And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Icon_scratch

This worries me, I have been married for a Long time. My OH weighs 14 stone, and has a big black moustache. And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Affraid

Edit.
Thats him, complete with tash.

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by letitbe Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:42 am

you will have a mustache too one day. The hairs on your legs will stop growing so you will have more time to spend with the hairs on your upper lip! affraid

letitbe
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by letitbe Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:43 am

hopefully yours will not be THAT thick. Rolling Eyes

letitbe
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:43 am

Every cloud ect.... Rolling Eyes

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:44 am

Syl wrote:

Not yet they dont. And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Icon_lol

They do say though, that couples who have been together a long time, CAN start to resemble each other. And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Icon_scratch

This worries me, I have been married for a Long time. My OH weighs 14 stone, and has a big black moustache. And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Affraid

Edit.
Thats him, complete with tash.

Nice pici Syl I had an idea the one with the tash was the OH.. Laughing
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:45 am

Tuscany wrote:I didn't realise that was your wedding picture! June you look lovely and Micky you look dashing and handsome..and so happy Very Happy

How long has it been since the happy day? Unless Micky's joking about his age in his title, he looks in his 30's. Maybe he says 48 to keep us all in line Laughing

You've got a friend for life now T, you do know that dont you mate. Very Happy

PS, I really am 48. :coolsmiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:46 am

Yes June, I had shaved on that day. Laughing

You can tell its an old photo. Look at the width of the tie. Shocked

Last edited by Syl on Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:46 am

letitbe wrote:you will have a mustache too one day. The hairs on your legs will stop growing so you will have more time to spend with the hairs on your upper lip! affraid

Shocked ah Libby you are encouragable... Laughing
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:47 am

Syl wrote:Yes June, I had shaved on that day. Laughing

You can tell its an old photo. Look at the width of the tie. Shocked

ah ah the old kipper tie I remeber them well Laughing
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:48 am

OMG Micky looks human Shocked ...and intelligent cyclops
June looks lovely.

Me ...I'm six foot two and 14 stone. but ...I don't really exist ...I imagined myself into existence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:50 am

jack wrote:OMG Micky looks human Shocked ...and intelligent cyclops
June looks lovely.

Me ...I'm six foot two and 14 stone. but ...I don't really exist ...I imagined myself into existence.

No you didn't, I did! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:52 am

DreamTwister wrote:
June looks lovely.

no your both wrong I did Laughing
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:53 am

thank you Jack, I still think your a hunk. Wink Very Happy
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by letitbe Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:53 am

I fell out of a test tube. :indifferentsmi

letitbe
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:54 am

DreamTwister wrote:
June looks lovely.

Shit ...I'm doomed if you forget me one drunken night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:54 am

letitbe wrote:I fell out of a test tube. :indifferentsmi

Whaaaat Shocked Smile you did???
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pocahontas Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:54 am

letitbe wrote:I fell out of a test tube. And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 837148

And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Lol ..... PMSL !! And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Icon_lol

Now why doesn't that surprise me ?? And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 534455 And the starring role goes to........ - Page 13 Icon_lol
Pocahontas
Pocahontas
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum