SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsunami strikes in Pacific Ocean.

+2
Mickymod
letitbe
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tsunami strikes in Pacific Ocean. - Page 2 Empty Re: Tsunami strikes in Pacific Ocean.

Post by thedelboy Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:47 pm

Villi I was one of a military team who Brought Lord Baths son back to Britain when the bomb went off(the lad lost his girlfriend and was in serious pain) what gets me is If you have a few quid the authorities pay to help you, I admit I have a couple of quid but I am not rich If it was me would they help?I doubt it. I pay £3000per annum for travel insurance that is
bloody crazy when I pay car hire it costs me about 80% more due to thwe fact I no longer work and am honest I retired ffs
thedelboy
thedelboy
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Tsunami strikes in Pacific Ocean. - Page 2 Empty Re: Tsunami strikes in Pacific Ocean.

Post by Tytonidae Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:17 pm

All this misery and devastation againt such a picturesque backdrop, very poignant.
They're still pulling people out from under the rubble alive, aren't they. Nothing ever looks very co-ordinated but of course they do their best Crying or Very sad
Tytonidae
Tytonidae
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum