SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you accept the hand you've been dealt.

+12
CannyX
Vilipend
Lily-Pad
thedelboy
Lexi
letitbe
Angel
Syl
Old_Punk
Dean
Mickymod
Pocahontas
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Empty Do you accept the hand you've been dealt.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:08 pm

Or do you yearn for more.
I know i certainly do and im hoping to make a difference this week cos im going after a job at last and i think ive got a good chance, but is there anything that you think you could do to improve youself and/or your life, or have you got it pretty much sussed, or do you always strive to better yourself if you can, or are you just accepting of the hand you've been dealt.

Back to top Go down

Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Empty Re: Do you accept the hand you've been dealt.

Post by Pocahontas Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:09 pm

I need to bin my computer then things will improve !! Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Icon_lol

Good Luck with the job Micky ! Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Icon_cheers
Pocahontas
Pocahontas
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Empty Re: Do you accept the hand you've been dealt.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:12 pm

Pocahontas wrote:I need to bin my computer then things will improve !! Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Icon_lol

Good Luck with the job Micky ! Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Icon_cheers

I thought things already had with your new bloke Pokes :coolsmiley: and thanks and i'll let you know how it goes. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:13 pm

Pocahontas wrote:I need to bin my computer then things will improve !! Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Icon_lol

No you cant bin your computer Poca... Shocked
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:13 pm

I have spent too much time online over the last 12 months, that needs to change.
Dean
Dean
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pocahontas Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:17 pm

MickyMod wrote:

I thought things already had with your new bloke Pokes Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. 336707 and thanks and i'll let you know how it goes. Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Icon_wink

Micky... I'm addicted to forums Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Icon_eek ... I don't mind admitting it.. it takes up far too much precious time !! Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. 101998
Pocahontas
Pocahontas
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pocahontas Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:17 pm

June wrote:

No you cant bin your computer Poca... Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Icon_eek

There's times I think I do June ! Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Confused
Pocahontas
Pocahontas
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:20 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
MickyMod wrote:

I thought things already had with your new bloke Pokes Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. 336707 and thanks and i'll let you know how it goes. Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Icon_wink

Micky... I'm addicted to forums Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Icon_eek ... I don't mind admitting it.. it takes up far too much precious time !! Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. 101998

So what else would you do with your time if you weren't on forums mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:21 pm

Play Championship Manager?
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:21 pm

I'me pretty happy with the hand thats been dealt me.
I am old enough now to realise some things CAN be improved, so I improve them. I also know somethings CANT be changed, so I live with that.
All in all, it makes for contentment.

ps...Good luck Micky. Smile

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Syl wrote:I'me pretty happy with the hand thats been dealt me.
I am old enough now to realise some things CAN be improved, so I improve them. I also know somethings CANT be changed, so I live with that.
All in all, it makes for contentment.

ps...Good luck Micky. Smile

Good answer syl and thanks. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Pocahontas Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:24 pm

MickyMod wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
MickyMod wrote:

I dunno Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Icon_scratch ... but like everyone else it would be spent doing RL things ! Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Confused People you can touch, smell, hold... get my meaning ? Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Confused
Pocahontas
Pocahontas
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:27 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
MickyMod wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
MickyMod wrote:

I dunno Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Icon_scratch ... but like everyone else it would be spent doing RL things ! Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Confused People you can touch, smell, hold... get my meaning ? Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Confused

Steady on Pokes, cold shower time for you methinks my dear. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:28 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
MickyMod wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
MickyMod wrote:

Poca, :wavingsmily:
Go on the 'first date' thread, and give us some details. (nothing too personal) Embarassed

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:32 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
MickyMod wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
MickyMod wrote:

I understand what you are saying Poca, but you can have RL and your on line friends just priorities. If you have somewhere to go or someone to see go for it, if your at a loose end you can come on line.
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pocahontas Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:35 pm

June wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
MickyMod wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
MickyMod wrote:

I understand what you are saying Poca, but you can have RL and your on line friends just priorities. If you have somewhere to go or someone to see go for it, if your at a loose end you can come on line.

But sometimes June online stuff gets in the way of RL !!....... f***s you up a bit tbh ! Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. 101998
Pocahontas
Pocahontas
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:36 pm

Rolling Eyes
Dean
Dean
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:38 pm

Dean wrote:Rolling Eyes

Wassamatter Dean. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:40 pm

MickyMod wrote:

Wassamatter Dean. bounce

Over dramatic people, taking things too seriously!!!
Dean
Dean
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:47 pm

Dean wrote:
MickyMod wrote:

Wassamatter Dean. bounce

Over dramatic people, taking things too seriously!!!

I wouldn't say Pokes is over-dramatic Dean, and in fact id go so far as to say that our Pokes is one of our more relaxed posters. :coolsmiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:52 pm

I know what Pocas saying.
Forums can be addictive, they are so easy, no effort needed. Real life is'nt so simple.
But forums dont give you butterflies in your tummy, when you're getting ready to go on them.
I know which I would prefer if I was still young and single. :P

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:56 pm

Syl wrote:I know what Pocas saying.
Forums can be addictive, they are so easy, no effort needed. Real life is'nt so simple.
But forums dont give you butterflies in your tummy, when you're getting ready to go on them.

Forums are easy she says, FORUMS ARE EASY, ive been working my fingers to the bone tonight to keep coming up with new threads to keep you lot entertaned, bloody damned cheek, forums are easy, moan, grumble, borrocks and arseholes moan whinge grumble. Mad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes :[img]http://sm lol! lol! lol! :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :wooooooo: :wooooooo: :wooooooo: :wooooooo:

Im joking syl in case you were wondering mate lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:20 am

MickyMod wrote:
Syl wrote:I know what Pocas saying.

Forums are easy she says, FORUMS ARE EASY, ive been working my fingers to the bone tonight to keep coming up with new threads to keep you lot entertaned, bloody damned cheek, forums are easy, moan, grumble, borrocks and arseholes moan whinge grumble. Mad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes :[img]http://sm lol! lol! lol! :rofl;: :rofl;: :rofl;: :wooooooo: :wooooooo: :wooooooo: :wooooooo:

Im joking syl in case you were wondering mate lol.

lol! lol! lol!

Course I know you're joking M.

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:26 am

I luv the life i've got, I think i've been handed a good deal. I've had my ups and downs in life, like everyone, but then they made the person I am now. Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:54 am

I think you have to accept the hand you've been delt otherwise you'd end
up being sad Sad
I accept everything in my life and I enjoy what I do, but it wouldn't harm me
if I won the lotto Very Happy
Angel
Angel
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next