SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you accept the hand you've been dealt.

+12
CannyX
Vilipend
Lily-Pad
thedelboy
Lexi
letitbe
Angel
Syl
Old_Punk
Dean
Mickymod
Pocahontas
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you accept the hand you've been dealt.

Post by letitbe Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:21 am

magica006 wrote:I luv the life i've got, I think i've been handed a good deal. I've had my ups and downs in life, like everyone, but then they made the person I am now. Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Damn FUNNY and smart! cheers

letitbe
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you accept the hand you've been dealt.

Post by Lexi Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:19 am

I accept everything life has thrown at me! I've achieved a lot and I suffer a lot, nothing I can do to change the latter but hey, I'm still happy! Very Happy
Lexi
Lexi
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by letitbe Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:21 am

I admire you for that little one. I too suffered in pain for several years but conquered it. You will too.

letitbe
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:23 am

That which doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger! eh Libs! Smile
Lexi
Lexi
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by letitbe Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:27 am

damn straight cheers keep the faith.

letitbe
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:30 am

(((Libs))) Very Happy
Lexi
Lexi
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:27 pm

Your imaginnation is very limited if you think you've been dealt a hand.
I've been dealt several packs which I can shuffle and reshuffle as many times as I please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:13 am

jack wrote:Your imaginnation is very limited if you think you've been dealt a hand.
I've been dealt several packs which I can shuffle and reshuffle as many times as I please.

Some ppl cant shuffle that one pack though jack, cos they have one hand tied behind their back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:21 am

jack wrote:Your imaginnation is very limited if you think you've been dealt a hand.

I'm with you on that one. You are your own destiny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:28 am

DreamTwister wrote:

Sometimes one doesn't have a say in one's own destinty though DT, thats what im getting at here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:33 am

MickyMod wrote:
DreamTwister wrote:

Sometimes one doesn't have a say in one's own destinty though DT, thats what im getting at here.

I realise illnesses and accidents can occur. Maybe I shoud have put " generally speaking ". Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by thedelboy Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:43 am

this last year I have been dealt with loads of shit but I deal with it I can understand people who are suicidle due to what is going on ion their lives ! I have allways beleived that is the wrong way but I can still undersstand howe they feel I feel like shit but I have to get over it!
I am sitting here nowe just wanting the earth to stop decease finish I am sad but know I have to keep going for all my family my children my Mary but it hurts not being able to tell anyone how I feel Sad
thedelboy
thedelboy
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:50 am

thedelboy wrote:this last year I have been dealt with loads of shit but I deal with it I can understand people who are suicidle due to what is going on ion their lives ! I have allways beleived that is the wrong way but I can still undersstand howe they feel I feel like shit but I have to get over it!
I am sitting here nowe just wanting the earth to stop decease finish I am sad but know I have to keep going for all my family my children my Mary but it hurts not being able to tell anyone how I feel Sad

Whatever it is, Del, you have my sympathy. Always remember the family though. Putting them 1st can help get you through a lot of shit. They need you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily-Pad Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:52 am

Del I wish there was something I could say that would make you feel any better but I don't think there is anything. You've got the right attitude, you have to keep going through the pain, one day it will be less and you can start to feel differently but you have to go through this to get there. You've always got us to offload onto mate.
Lily-Pad
Lily-Pad
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Lily-Pad wrote:Del I wish there was something I could say that would make you feel any better but I don't think there is anything. You've got the right attitude, you have to keep going through the pain, one day it will be less and you can start to feel differently but you have to go through this to get there. You've always got us to offload onto mate.

He aint gonna piss over us is he DT. affraid :legsout: lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:17 pm

MickyMod wrote:
Lily-Pad wrote:Del I wish there was something I could say that would make you feel any better but I don't think there is anything. You've got the right attitude, you have to keep going through the pain, one day it will be less and you can start to feel differently but you have to go through this to get there. You've always got us to offload onto mate.

He aint gonna piss over us is he DT. affraid :legsout: lol!

Or even worse, DUMP!! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilipend Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:05 pm

You're a good man Derek, thoughts are with you.
Vilipend
Vilipend
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:34 pm

thedelboy wrote:this last year I have been dealt with loads of shit but I deal with it I can understand people who are suicidle due to what is going on ion their lives ! I have allways beleived that is the wrong way but I can still undersstand howe they feel I feel like shit but I have to get over it!
you MUST go and see your doctor if you are feeling this low. don't post your personal probs here on a public forum. chat in private to anyone of us, hope you feel better soon.

((((delboy))))xxx
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

http://www.don't.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:03 pm

CannyX wrote:
you MUST go and see your doctor if you are feeling this low. don't post your personal probs here on a public forum. chat in private to anyone of us, hope you feel better soon.

((((delboy))))xxx

Ive spoken on the phone to him Cans and he'll be fine mate. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:21 pm

even if you are dealt 7,2 you can still win the pot if you play them right Do you accept the hand you've been dealt. - Page 2 336707
Joshua
Joshua
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:30 pm

When sad things happen, we have no choice but to deal the hand we have been dealt. And sad things happen to us all, sometimes.
All the shuffling in the world wont change it.
But the vast majority of us get through, and come out stronger....till the next time.

Talking does help, everyone needs comfort at times.
I dont think ANYONE can be the strong one all the time.

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickymod Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:37 pm

Hi syl :wavingsmily: I dont think we have any alternative other than to accept it..but I think your right talking can help at times if you can find a confidant.
Mickymod
Mickymod
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:43 pm

Hi June,
I know a couple of people who had immense problems, and did'nt feel able to tell family. They had no friends they could open up to.
They both phoned the 'Samaritans' I know it helped one of them a lot.

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:27 am

Syl wrote:When sad things happen, we have no choice but to deal the hand we have been dealt. And sad things happen to us all, sometimes.
All the shuffling in the world wont change it.
But the vast majority of us get through, and come out stronger....till the next time.

Talking does help, everyone needs comfort at times.
I dont think ANYONE can be the strong one all the time.

The meek shall inherit the earth, so what's the point in being strong? thumbup
Maverick
Maverick
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rollup Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:47 pm

I do find it a bit sad that people feel they get dealt some kind of hand.
Maybe some do but me ...I make the rules up to my own game as I go.
Rollup
Rollup
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next