SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the most irritating person on TV or in Showbiz.

3 posters

Go down

Who is the most irritating person on TV or in Showbiz. Empty Who is the most irritating person on TV or in Showbiz.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:04 am

Ive just been watching GMTV and Richard (i think im so funny) Arnold has just been on, and it got me thinking who the most irritating person on the box is and in showbiz generally, so once ive got 10 nominees, i'll do a poll and the 'winner' will get the big rasberry lol.

And i'll start us off with the nominations.

Richard Arnold. rasp laughing

Back to top Go down

Who is the most irritating person on TV or in Showbiz. Empty Re: Who is the most irritating person on TV or in Showbiz.

Post by Rockmaninov Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:32 pm

Katie Jordan Price. She's everywhere like a rash!!!!!!
Rockmaninov
Rockmaninov
Valued member
Valued member

Back to top Go down

Who is the most irritating person on TV or in Showbiz. Empty Re: Who is the most irritating person on TV or in Showbiz.

Post by CannyX Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:57 pm

BTW that name reminds me of a brilliant poster from the mirror and toasted (don't ask!!).
she was incredibly lovely!

yep, rocks, you might as well name I'm a celebrity get me outta here ''the jordan show''.
i won't be watching any of it.
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

http://www.don't.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:19 am

I agree with Rocky! Mad
Lexi
Lexi
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockmaninov Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:49 pm

Gordon Ramsey. You're a f*cking cook not an army brigadier. Stop all this military precision in a kitchen.
Rockmaninov
Rockmaninov
Valued member
Valued member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down