SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is the most annoying advert?

+2
Rockmaninov
CannyX
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which is the most annoying advert? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which is the most annoying advert?

Post by Stooo Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:42 pm

Fenella wrote:I don't like the BT adverts with that chap from the sitcom My Family. The woman is clearly just looking for some poor bloke to pay her bills.

He tries his best with her kids and they just scowl at him, she nags him about arranging a holiday, moans when he gets the job of his dreams, bosses him about and tells him to go and look at new houses, and all the time she just sits there like a lemon smirking and simpering. Razz

She's hawt! dancinglady

Which is the most annoying advert? - Page 2 3
Stooo
Stooo
Fresh
Fresh

Back to top Go down

Which is the most annoying advert? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which is the most annoying advert?

Post by Fenella Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:44 pm

Don't you think she looks a bit drippy? She was the same in Spooks - making demands, sulking, and smirking a lot.

Fenella
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Fenella wrote:Don't you think she looks a bit drippy? She was the same in Spooks - making demands, sulking, and smirking a lot.
what role did she play in spooks Fen? villain, double agent, call girl, deposed politician, MI5 renegade, hitman, police dropout?? i think that just about covers the cast list of any espionage programme!! Laughing

i am not a regular watcher, i dip into the prog now and then and i like that hard-faced stella rimmington type lady. tough as old boots, i wouldn't mess with her!!
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

http://www.don't.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:42 am

Fenella wrote:Don't you think she looks a bit drippy? She was the same in Spooks - making demands, sulking, and smirking a lot.

She can smirk with me anytime, and make demands. She's got those 'come to bed' eyes'

Laughing
Maverick
Maverick
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockmaninov Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:23 pm

CannyX wrote:It's getting near commercial-fest, sorry I meant Christmastime and more and more adverts will be swamping the box. I already hate the new Tesco advert (even though I usually like supermarket ones, especially M&S ones) starring multi-millionaress Barbara Windsor pretending to be just 'the ordinary man/woman in the street'.

1. Esure "Calm down dear" is one of the perrenial turkeys! gggrrrrrrrr! .
2. Meerkats and 3. Moonpig are annoying too.
I do not dislike all ads. A commercial break is sometimes welcome. There is something to be said for having a break in a 2hour film. Cinemas do it.
Rockmaninov
Rockmaninov
Valued member
Valued member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenella Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:07 pm

CannyX wrote:
what role did she play in spooks Fen? villain, double agent, call girl, deposed politician, MI5 renegade, hitman, police dropout?? i think that just about covers the cast list of any espionage programme!! Laughing

i am not a regular watcher, i dip into the prog now and then and i like that hard-faced stella rimmington type lady. tough as old boots, i wouldn't mess with her!!

She was the girlfriend of one of the Spooks - Tom, but she didn't know he was a Spook at first. I think she left in a sulk after an incident - after she forced him to tell her daughter he was a Spook of course. Mind you, Tom did take a bomb home with him by accident. Laughing Anyway, she whined her way through their relationship as well. Laughing

Fenella
Contributing member
Contributing member

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:41 pm

what about that PEDIGREE dogfood advert, where that wet muddy mutt, runs in and heads straight for that beautiful pristine white bedspread. disaster! lord have mercy! Shocked Shocked

and british gas advert with all those farting cowboys. always on at dinnertime, so very inappropriate and coarse. i think it was meant to be a play on the word GAS!
runforthehillls
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

http://www.don't.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum