SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young brothers admit boys' attack.

+4
Old_Punk
CannyX
Syl
Lily-Pad
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Young brothers admit boys' attack. Empty Young brothers admit boys' attack.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:10 am

These two little s**ts should be put into an adult jail and let the cons deal with them.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/8233822.stm

Back to top Go down

Young brothers admit boys' attack. Empty Re: Young brothers admit boys' attack.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:36 am

" Boys' mother 'fed them cannabis "

" She ( a relative ) recalled how the brothers grew up in a chaotic household watching horror movies from a young age.

The boys would often be up all night and had even set fire to their own wardrobes in their bedrooms, she said. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:40 am

" Left to spiral out of control? "

" The mother of the two young brothers who pleaded guilty to grievous bodily harm threatened to commit suicide because their behaviour was so bad, a relative has told the BBC. "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/8236281.stm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily-Pad Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:12 am

Jesus! I've always said that people should earn the right to have children and this kind of a story only backs that idea up.
Lily-Pad
Lily-Pad
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:41 pm

I dont have any children of my own unfortunately, but i have to say that these two parasites are the best ad ive seen for a long time not to have any ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily-Pad Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:43 pm

I'm not condoning or defending their behaviour in anyway here but I think the blame can be left completely at the feet of the parent in this case.
Lily-Pad
Lily-Pad
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:20 pm

The mum did try to do something but the SS took no notice.It's in my previous post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily-Pad Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Kids aren't born with attitude problems, their mum was quoted saying "I tried to stop them" what a load of rubbish. She was the person in charge of their upbringing, she was the one that should have protected their influential minds from images of violence or intoxicating substances. She failed!
Lily-Pad
Lily-Pad
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:50 pm

Lily-Pad wrote:Kids aren't born with attitude problems, their mum was quoted saying "I tried to stop them" what a load of rubbish. She was the person in charge of their upbringing, she was the one that should have protected their influential minds from images of violence or intoxicating substances. She failed!

I agree but the SS still should have taken notice after the rot had set in,IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:23 pm

This was a timebomb waiting to happen.
The Mother was woefully inadequate. I think I read that her other SEVEN children had been taken into care.

The estranged Father was unemployed. And could only see his kids under supervision. Though family members have reportedly said that out of the two, he was the best parent.

Why did social services foster them together??? They were apparently managable apart.

Why did they foster them with a couple in their late 60's??
Surely they needed to be with familys who had the energy and the nouse to cope with them.

Why, when they should have been at the police station, answering questions about a similar attack they had carried out, just a week before, were they almost murdering these two other little boys??

In almost every case that comes to light, (thankfully very few) there are ALWAYS huge mistakes, by parents,.. social workers, .police. If they had done their jobs properly, these horrendous events would in most cases never happen.

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:21 pm

this case is the yorkshire equivalent of the jamie bulger horror in liverpool.
there are loud eerie echoes! pale

the british top the league for being the worst parents in the world, (apart
from turkey and mexico, how intriguing) in the survey published yesterday.

but britain throws vast quantities of money at parents. astonishingly
every child costs the taxpayer £90,000. the results were calculated from:
- maternity allowance,
- maternity grants,
- child allowance,
- child tax credits, and
- £150 to all pregnanat women.
- £250 gift to the child at birth,
- another £250-£500 bank deposit to the child at age 7
- (and free school meals and free scool uniforms and income suport in some cases).

so much money, such poor results. Shocked
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

http://www.don't.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:53 pm

I find this story appalling. Ofcourse nothing will happen to the boys, as all the old sob stories will come out.

What about the victims, they have to live with that, i bet it scars them for life, poor souls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:17 pm

magica006 wrote:I find this story appalling. Ofcourse nothing will happen to the boys, as all the old sob stories will come out.

What about the victims, they have to live with that, i bet it scars them for life, poor souls.

I found it very hard to read what these boys did to their little victims.
You just think of your own kids, and Gradkids, and how it would feel, to run and find them half dead, lying naked in a ditch. Its almost impossible to imagine.

These boys tried to do the same, a week before. The boy managed to escape, ran home, bloodied and battered. His parents called the police. According to the papers, it took them 24 hours to respond.
These boys are a danger to society, there have been lots of times when they could have been helped.
They need help, in order to protect other kids.
If "nothing happens" they will, IMO end up murdering some other innocent kid. (or plural)

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:21 pm

The terrible thing imo with this case, is that whilst its obviously shocking i dont think its unique, cos i think there are situations just like this waiting to happen on no-hope housing estates all over the country, and a lot of it is down to having no jobs, no money, no hope and no aspirations for these ppl to get themselves out of the way of life they've found themselves in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:28 pm

MickyMod wrote:The terrible thing imo with this case, is that whilst its obviously shocking i dont think its unique, cos i think there are situations just like this waiting to happen on no-hope housing estates all over the country, and a lot of it is down to having no jobs, no money, no hope and no aspirations for these ppl to get themselves out of the way of life they've found themselves in.

Its the people you describe Micky, that have kid after kid, with no thought or intention of looking after them. Its their ferrel kids, who have grown up in that sort of environment, like these boys, and their several siblings. They have no idea of right or wrong, because no one has taught them. In a horrible way, they are victims themselves.

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:32 pm

Syl wrote:
MickyMod wrote:The terrible thing imo with this case, is that whilst its obviously shocking i dont think its unique, cos i think there are situations just like this waiting to happen on no-hope housing estates all over the country, and a lot of it is down to having no jobs, no money, no hope and no aspirations for these ppl to get themselves out of the way of life they've found themselves in.

Its the people you describe Micky, that have kid after kid, with no thought or intention of looking after them. Its their ferrel kids, who have grown up in that sort of environment, like these boys, and their several siblings. They have no idea of right or wrong, because no one has taught them. In a horrible way, they are victims themselves.

Your right syl, and imo their copying either what they've seen or been taught and maybe think its acceptable behaviour, and they've had no role models to show them otherwise, and apart from putting them in care i really dont know what the answer is. :confusedguy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:58 pm

Imagine the furore if they were muslim, cos they're not the media will have forgotten them next week
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:11 am

Old_Punk wrote:Imagine the furore if they were muslim, cos they're not the media will have forgotten them next week

I dont see any connection with race or religion here.

Jon Venables and Robert Thompson, who commited a similar crime on Little Jamie Bulger, were white working class kids. They are remembered.
These two kids, when and if they are named, will be remembered, because of the evil way they have acted.
There is a "furore" already. And its got nothing at all to do with their religion.

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:16 am

Syl wrote:
Old_Punk wrote:Imagine the furore if they were muslim, cos they're not the media will have forgotten them next week

I dont see any connection with race or religion here.

Jon Venables and Robert Thompson, who commited a similar crime on Little Jamie Bulger, were white working class kids. They are remembered.
These two kids, when and if they are named, will be remembered, because of the evil way they have acted.
There is a "furore" already. And its got nothing at all to do with their religion.

Next Friday there will be zero column inches in the tabloid press about them.

If they weren't white the debate would rumble on like those Pakistani students in Liverpool with bomb making equipment, which never was.

www.flatearthnews.net

A website which shows how the media works

the Bulger case was different.
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:25 am

Maybe it depends on which papers you read.

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:31 am

Syl wrote:Maybe it depends on which papers you read.

I read them all, every day
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:32 am

I dissagree that the publicity these lads will get, has ANYTHING to do with whatever race or religion they are.....End of.

Syl
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:40 am

So why didn't 3 white students who had bomb making equipment in their flat 3 years ago have the same level of media attention at the Pakistani students had recently who had no such equipment?
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:09 pm

As someone who claims to be very anti-racist Punk, you seem to be doing a very good job at WANTING to turn this into a racist thread when it clearly isn't, so back on topic please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunni Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:55 pm

This is another case where in 5 - 6 years (depending on the 'tough' sentance these animals get) we will be funding another set of new identities - i read somewhere that when the list of the crimes were read out they sat and either yawned or giggled - they show no remorse they are animals and IMO should spend the rest of their lives in jail!
Bunni
Bunni
Major contributor
Major contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next