SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll love this one jack.

3 posters

Go down

You'll love this one jack. Empty You'll love this one jack.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:31 pm

You can get your teeth into this one mate.

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/economics/article6854810.ece

Carry on.

Back to top Go down

You'll love this one jack. Empty Re: You'll love this one jack.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:28 pm

MickyMod wrote:You can get your teeth into this one mate.

Carry on.

This country is heading for third world status Mick.
How dumb these people are is beyond belief.
To destroy your manufacturing base and to a large extent your agricultural base and then rely on banking to create the countries wealth was the dumbest thing ever.
No one else in Europe has gone down this road.
Thank Thatcher.
The city of London has been the only thing supporting the entire British economy.
Well financial services ...banking insurance etc ...have moved elswhere now with their money ...and yours.
I'll bet you ...I'll bet anyone ...we are approaching a point where Russia won't accept English pounds for gas and oil.
Other countries will not want the pound either for rice metals and everything else we import.
I keep sayimng ...this country is screwed ...it's over.
We have nothing ...to offer this ...new world ...situation.
If we have ...I don't know about it and would like to hear a different point of view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:42 pm

jack wrote:

Carry on.

To destroy your manufacturing base and to a large extent your agricultural base and then rely on banking to create the countries wealth was the dumbest thing ever.
Thank Thatcher.
The city of London has been the only thing supporting the entire British economy.
Well financial services ...banking insurance etc ...have moved elswhere now with their money ...and yours.
I'll bet you ...I'll bet anyone ...we are approaching a point where Russia won't accept English pounds for gas and oil.
Other countries will not want the pound either for rice metals and everything else we import.
If we have ...I don't know about it and would like to hear a different point of view.

I dont know how much this morning will affect how ppl think about the situ with Brown and this topic, but i dont think storming out of a tv interview did his popularity much good jack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:47 pm

MickyMod wrote:
jack wrote:

Carry on.

Thank Thatcher.

I dont know how much this morning will affect how ppl think about the situ with Brown and this topic, but i dont think storming out of a tv interview did his popularity much good jack.

I've been out all day Mick and haven't even heard about that one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:49 pm

jack wrote:
MickyMod wrote:
jack wrote:

Carry on.

Thank Thatcher.

I've been out all day Mick and haven't even heard about that one!

Have a look at Sky news jack cos there bound to show it, cos Adam Boulton weas grilling Brown and he didn't like it one little bit mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by thedelboy Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:53 pm

No offence Thatcher screwed this country up Blair has helped screw it further and Brown is doing what he can, It bloody annoys me when the cons say its Browns fault mark my words IF the cons get in it will be much much worse for the ordinary person, I can move tomorrow but I still feel for the people who have given so much to this country and are losing everything because of something that was started by Thatcher
thedelboy
thedelboy
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilipend Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:43 pm

Yes it's the destruction of our manufacturing base from 35% of the GDP in the 60s to less than half that now that has brought us to this pretty pass.
We face declining standards of living, austerity, higher taxes, and mass unemployment.
Nevertheless the rich will continue to get richer, and the powerful will take more power.
Vilipend
Vilipend
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thedelboy Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Villipend wrote:Yes it's the destruction of our manufacturing base from 35% of the GDP in the 60s to less than half that now that has brought us to this pretty pass.
We face declining standards of living, austerity, higher taxes, and mass unemployment.
Nevertheless the rich will continue to get richer, and the powerful will take more power.
Villi if it was not for my family I would be broke ! I have tried my hand at many things this last year has devastated me !I had a lot of property I had a business I had a substantial bank account now I get by but only just! I sold off a lot just before the crunch but a certain bank has screwed me big time, I am at the stage where I may be better off going bankrupt I have most of what I have left in my families names! I used to get nearly £200k per year interest that was what I lived on now I get next to nothing. I worked hard did not drink or smoke just saved (and fiddled) Embarassed
thedelboy
thedelboy
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilipend Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:17 pm

At least we can rely on our families Del.
All we can rely on from our governments is to screw things up.
Vilipend
Vilipend
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thedelboy Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:31 pm

Villi I will stand by Mr Brown at the next election but not by labour if they try a coup,the reason Brown he has got so much going for him ie he was the instigator to inject cash into the economy he was the one that has tried to right Blairs wrongs he is the one contrary to the suns rantings has prooved beyond doubt in my mind is right to get this country back on its feet, I hate the fact he renaged on the referendum but I like the way that world leaders have stated he is a visionary in his methods and even Obama has takebn his leed frm Brown where the hell is Murdock coming from?(probrbly big bussiness no longer will have the safetynet that was offered before Brown knows what he is doing)
thedelboy
thedelboy
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilipend Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:36 pm

Fair enough Del and good for you,
it's true he's not the worst.
Vilipend
Vilipend
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:22 am

thedelboy wrote:No offence Thatcher screwed this country up Blair has helped screw it further and Brown is doing what he can, It bloody annoys me when the cons say its Browns fault mark my words IF the cons get in it will be much much worse for the ordinary person, I can move tomorrow but I still feel for the people who have given so much to this country and are losing everything because of something that was started by Thatcher

Luckily for voters Cameron loves Thatcher

and profuse amounts of cocaine Laughing

Our choice is Brown who storms out of the UK's version of Fox News or a cokehead who was hopeless during the last recession.

Bit of a no brainer really.
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down