SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please stop emailing me everytime someone replys to a thread

5 posters

Go down

Please stop emailing me everytime someone replys to a thread Empty Please stop emailing me everytime someone replys to a thread

Post by Melfi Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Whats all that about? Suspect
I've changed my settings but they still keep coming.
Melfi
Melfi
Fresh
Fresh

Back to top Go down

Please stop emailing me everytime someone replys to a thread Empty Re: Please stop emailing me everytime someone replys to a thread

Post by CannyX Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Melfi wrote:Whats all that about? Suspect
really? i'll take a look, love (not at your emails or PMs, obviously i can't see those and i wouldn't want to see them even if i could.) i meant i'll take a look at our preference settings.
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

http://www.don't.com

Back to top Go down

Please stop emailing me everytime someone replys to a thread Empty Re: Please stop emailing me everytime someone replys to a thread

Post by Melfi Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Cheers. x
Melfi
Melfi
Fresh
Fresh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockmaninov Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:45 pm

I've noticed that in the preferences you are actually asked some questions twice. Just tick 'NO' both times, that should sort the problem out.
Rockmaninov
Rockmaninov
Valued member
Valued member

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:50 pm

yes, the option about new replies on forum threads, and the option about new PMs coming in are both actually duplicated in the questionnaire.
it looks as if they are slighty diff, but in essence they are the same query.

(melfi, that's what my OH does at home: he keeps asking until he gets the answer he wants!!!! Twisted Evil )
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockmaninov Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:53 pm

CannyX wrote:yes, the option about new replies on forum threads, and the option about new PMs coming in are both actually duplicated in the questionnaire.
it looks as if they are slighty diff, but in essence they are the same query.

(melfi, that's what my OH does at home: he keeps asking until he gets the answer he wants!!!! Twisted Evil )
Very Happy The website designers stole my craft from me. I should bill them!
Rockmaninov
Rockmaninov
Valued member
Valued member

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:55 pm

so who are the ppl in your avvy, melfi?

(obviously my own avvy is aisleyne or ash for short, irish name and pronunciation! )
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfi Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:56 pm

I'd already clicked 'No' for pretty much all of them and it didn't work. scratch

Seems to be sorted now though cos I've not recieved any about the replys from this thread. Ummmm..... Suspect

Cheers x
Melfi
Melfi
Fresh
Fresh

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfi Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:59 pm

[quote="CannyX"]so who are the ppl in your avvy, melfi?

(obviously my own avvy is aisleyne or ash for short, irish name and pronunciation! )[/quote]

No idea, I just liked the orange boys in the pic.
Loving your Aisleyne one Canny!
Melfi
Melfi
Fresh
Fresh

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:03 pm

this might sound a bit confusing, but a few "determined" replies still somehow trickle through the filter system and get sent to my email address. (and it happens to me in other forums too!!)

melfi if you get any more unwanted emails just get into the habit of deleting them once daily.

and BTW do not hesitate to report any offensive posts from other posters. just alert them and i will do the rest!
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockmaninov Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Melfi wrote:
CannyX wrote:so who are the ppl in your avvy, melfi?

(obviously my own avvy is aisleyne or ash for short, irish name and pronunciation! )

No idea, I just liked the orange boys in the pic.
Loving your Aisleyne one Canny!
Great frock Canny! That's 3 posters who have said so!
Rockmaninov
Rockmaninov
Valued member
Valued member

Back to top Go down

Post by CannyX Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:09 pm

merci toutlemonde! and the red colour is raunchy too. (i think it's meant to be that colour, the pic must have faded slighty to look like fuschia pink).

melfi your boys have seriously overdosed on the ol' Tango. but it could have been sunnyDelight , or even too many carrots,

or maybe the sunbed?? reminds me of an episode of friends.....
CannyX
CannyX
Supermod
Supermod

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Starbold Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:05 am

Tis not I, Doc.
Major Starbold
Major Starbold
Fresh
Fresh

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Punk Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:53 pm

On each thread at the bottom of the page is a link if you want to receive notification of replies. If you have accidently clicked on that link it should say STOP notifications. If you click on the stop link they should stop.
Old_Punk
Old_Punk
Most excellent member
Most excellent member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down