SPA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question

Go down

Question Empty Question

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:58 am

I'm a bit confused. I've got one number on the left hand side of my posts which I assume to be the number of posts I have made - what does the number underneath it mean ? Sorry to be dense

edited to say - I realise now it says reputation. I am none the wiser Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Question Empty Re: Question

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:02 am

Nigel wrote:I'm a bit confused. I've got one number on the left hand side of my posts which I assume to be the number of posts I have made - what does the number underneath it mean ? Sorry to be dense

edited to say - I realise now it says reputation. I am none the wiser Embarassed

On the right hand side Nigel you should see a mins and a plus sign posters mark your posts if they like it they give you a plus if they dont then its a minus ..Its just a bit of fun really. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:04 am

Alex wrote:
Nigel wrote:I'm a bit confused. I've got one number on the left hand side of my posts which I assume to be the number of posts I have made - what does the number underneath it mean ? Sorry to be dense

On the right hand side Nigel you should see a mins and a plus sign posters mark your posts if they like it they give you a plus if they dont then its a minus ..Its just a bit of fun really. Smile

Oops forgot to say you wont see the signs on your posts because you cannot rate your self. but you can see them on other posters posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:04 am

Its nothing to worry about Nigel. its just a bit ofd fn, its just for posters to let you know what they think of you, so if someone thinks you've made a good post they can give you a + rep, but if not then you get- , thats it really and not to be taken seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:54 am

MickyMod wrote:

Its nothing to worry about Nigel. its just a bit ofd fn, its just for posters to let you know what they think of you, so if someone thinks you've made a good post they can give you a + rep, but if not then you get- , thats it really and not to be taken seriously.

Thanks Micky, I get the general idea, I think.

While I've got you, how do I ask to have access to the sweatbox - is there a place I have to post a request ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:29 am

Nigel wrote:
MickyMod wrote:

While I've got you, how do I ask to have access to the sweatbox - is there a place I have to post a request ?

Seeing as you now have the required number of posts Nigel i shall now activate you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:47 pm

MickyMod wrote:
Nigel wrote:
MickyMod wrote:

Seeing as you now have the required number of posts Nigel i shall now activate you.

Oh right - thanks Micky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:49 pm

Ah - still doesn't seem to work, Micky. Is there something else I need to do ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:52 pm

Nigel wrote:Ah - still doesn't seem to work, Micky. Is there something else I need to do ?

You just click on it mate, but i'll just check the acp ne way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:54 pm

Try it now Nigel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:55 pm

Yes, it's working now. Thanks Micky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:56 pm

Nigel wrote:Yes, it's working now. Thanks Micky